“Outstanding ice cream sodas”

Aunties' Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dennis Port
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Enjoy a step back in time at one of Cape Cod's only year-round ice cream establishments serving traditional ice cream treats - cones and cups, sundaes, frappes, malts, floats, and old-fashioned ice cream sodas. At any one time we feature 36 flavors of delicious, creamy super-premium ice cream and amazing low-fat frozen yogurt made by Polar Cave (of Mashpee.) For our dairy-free fans, we also offer four flavors of Richie's super premium Italian Ice.
Reviewed 11 June 2016

As an old HoJo's summer soda jerk I can honestly say that their ice cream sodas are extraordinary and perhaps the best I've ever had...pinpoint soda water,rich syrups and delicious creamy ice cream make each of them memorable!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in after eating lunch and we met one of the owners. She was a real gem! She stopped what she was doing and talked with us, made us her homemade waffle cone which is the BEST we have ever tasted! I had her favorite flavor... Death by chocolate... Awesome! My husband asked for a milkshake and got a frappe! It's a Cape Cod thing lol! It was also to die for! If your reading this auntie, we really did appreciate your service and you made our last day on the Cape memorable! We drove back to Ohio that night!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

My family and I have been to this parlor several times. They are always friendly and the ice cream is outstanding. We were running late and showed up to the parlor today, they were already closed had the shop cleaned but they opened the door for us. It was the last night of our vacacation and I wanted my ice cream fix. Thye made me and my family so happy. Go to Auntie's it worth the trip!!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Small portion is essentially a double dip. Rum Raisin ice cream is legitimately creamy and rummy. Really nice server/owners ... lots of flavors. One of two mid-Cape favorite ice cream stops.If you are an ice cream lover in Dennisport, you have got to make a stop here.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Right in the Dennis Port village and open all year! 50's atmosphere is cool. Park in back if you can't get a spot on 28. Don't wait in line at that other place. Check out Aunties'. Yum!