All reviews gas fireplace off season putting green living room cape cod sand dunes a great week main building indoor pool view of the ocean family vacation unit beach jacuzzi furniture microwave seashells
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Getting great service from Cameron and all the team at Edgewater Resort. Making our holiday better!

Nice hotel, lovely pool and big rooms. On the beach as well, ideal for families. Second time here. Will be back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I checked into this property a week ago with plans to stay and explore for a week. The room and property are in desperate need of renovation and upgrades. The walls were so thin I could hear the neighbor urinating and the people tramping in the room above us until 1AM. The sheets had stains in them and the coach in our room was also stained. We put towels on the coach to sit on it. The bed and pillows were worn out and very uncomfortable.

We staid one night and went on to a very nice chain hotel rather than to stay another night even though I paid for a week and wouldn’t receive a refund.

Please don’t stay here or you will be sorry!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jeff J.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfactory with us. I do want to let you know that we are in the process of doing a full property renovation, which will include all new furnishings, kitchen remodel, and bathroom remodel. In essence, the units are being completely redone. The timeframe on completion for this is the next 2-3 years. I certainly hope we will see you back soon, and in the mean time I invite you to contact me directly if you would like to further discuss your stay with me. I am the resort general manager, and I can be reached at 508-398-6922 x 411.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Edgewater this week and every year! Our stay was great and the staff was excellent. Our Room was in perfect condition with no problems to report. The two swimming pools were in great shape along with the Jacuzzi! Just a great week to be there every year!

Room tip: top floor east side facing ocean was awesome with a great balcony with table and chairs.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hello Tony E!

Thank you for taking the time to review the resort! We appreciate the kind words, and as always it is great to have you with us during your week. It is always nice to hear that the condition of our amenities was in perfect condition! I will pass the kind words back to our maintenance and housekeeping team! I also look forward to showing you the recently remodeled studios upon their completion. Thank you very much again, and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

This place is truly gorgeous. The beach is private and right next to the building, the pool is heated and under a greenhouse type dome, where we watched the sunset from. The unit was super clean, convenient to get to other tourist type activities, and quiet. We can't wait to book again!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi plymoutnancy11,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our indoor and outdoor pool only steps from the ocean is a wonderful amenity, and it is great to hear that you enjoyed them. Not much is better than sunbathing with that beautiful sea breeze! We offer wonderful rental rates all year round, so hopefully we will see you back soon!

Thank you very much again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at the resort. The close proximity to the beach and the indoor and outdoor pools was extremely convenient for us with 2 kids under 5. The place offers kids activities during the week and mini golf as well. We attended a few art classes and the kids had a lot of fun. The rooms had all we needed, we used the kitchen and grills throughout our stay. We felt welcome.
Close by there is a playground, car track and supermarkets.

We would love to go back again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hello Mariana M.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our resort! It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. We offer activities all summer long, Monday-Friday, and it is great to hear your kids enjoyed them. Our activities director Angie is amazing at running the program.

I am also happy to hear your unit was to your liking, and I would like to let you know that over the next 2-3 years we are remodeling all units, including kitchens, bathrooms, furnishings, and paint. Hopefully we will see you again before its done! In the mean time enjoy the rest of your summer!

Thanks you again for providing your feedback!