All reviews walking distance cape cod perfect location breakfast room sundae pools roses dennis beaches school
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Horrible! Run! Don’t go!
My husband and I extended our stay in Cape Cod with two nights which was a huge mistake - after one week at our beautiful timeshare at Breakers Dennis port The room looks like from the 60ties and it is very smelly - hard to describe - like an old musky nauseating smell Had to turn off the window air conditioner cause it made the smell get stronger
I admit it was clean but the smell was unbearable
The bathroom is like walking back in time 50 years
Leaky faucets A totally horrible experience

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlexBeachcomber
Reviewed 13 July 2018

First time we stayed here, even though we have been going to Dennisport for over 40 years. Very clean rooms and grounds. Love the indoor an outdoor pool. The green space is a great place to play games and enjoy some shade time. They also have fire pit for marshmallow toasting in the evening. We will definitely be back. It is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, beaches, clubs. The rooms are dated, but clean and the beds are very, very comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The customer service is terrible, the owner is always in a bad mood. The room was very very old and dirty... the bathroom is in a poor condition and it needs to be rebuild urgently.
Everything is old.
I will not stay again...

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thaís M
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The value for the money was great. We had a room on the first floor. They have 2 pools which were very clean. The room is obviously older, slightly dated,but well kept and clean. My suggestion to management would be to get rid of big entertainment center and desk and replace it with dresser
That would give guest more space in room. Also add a microwave to room. The grounds are beautifully maintained. Having said that, we definitely will stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This is the only motel I have stayed in on The Cape in several years so I don't have anything locally to compare it with. That being said, I did have two issues. The first was the bed situation.... when I request a king size bed three weeks in advance of my visit, I expect it when I arrive. But, when I arrived here I was told they didn't have any. In fact, all they had were two doubles!
The second issue was the tub wouldn't drain after a shower. It took the repairman 40 minutes to fix the drain so this couldn't have been an incidental issue. Yuck!

Date of stay: August 2017