See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived in August of 2018, the woman who we called and made the reservations wasn’t there/ at front desk. The door was shut with a sign on the door call this #, so I called it and there was no answer. My partner and I went to go to dinner and she still wasn’t back around 6:30, we ended up waiting till 8 pm where she finally showed up, drunk. I was placed in a room that reaked of mildew, mold, and cigarette smell. The sheets were stained and would fall off, highly suggest bringing a blanket to sleep under rather than their nasty sheets. The floor is carpeted, left over from the 60’s that would leave your feet black if you walk barefoot especially after your shower. The bathroom was small, tiles cracked and the shower was so slippery no handicap bars. The room had an over sized stuffed chair that was so disgusting we wouldn’t even sit on it! There are Wellfare residents that are drunk by 8 am! NO LIE! There were screaming teenagers around the pool and at night more drunk adults allowing their toddler children to run outside in the parking lot screaming. The lighting in the room is awful! But the outside lights are so bright at night that their cheap minds which are broken don’t keep the light out.. no curtains! The AC smells and running on High is sooo warm! Even after turning it off for a while it was still HOT! The bath towels smelt mold/mildew. The maid is hit - or miss. Left garbage outside to be picked up because she’d never come around. We left the room, returned beds unmade, trash not picked up. No clean bath towels or more toilet paper until I went to front desk and asked. The woman at front desk is something from Stephen King movie, she was drunk upon arrival and kept that buzz going 24/7. Not to mention her screaming her out a name (maid?) instead of walking to find who she was looking for. The pool was so dirty it was cloudy and had bugs in it! Gag. Not to mention the stairs going up the deck were uneven and my partner slipped. How has this place not been condemned?? 0/10 stars will not be back. PS tv very small and only gets few local channels.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ansh R
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Hands down the worst hotel stay of my life (and I stay in hotels very often). I have no issues with old or rustic, but I do expect my room to be clean and livable. This place was neither.

The room was filthy. There were cobwebs and garbage in the room, old food in the creases of the chair and mold in the bathroom. There was a pool on the property but it was surrounded by trash and paint cans and scrap wood. The room had a tube TV in it that did not work. The front desk lady told us to smack the side of it to get it working. My traveling companion slept on top of the sheets on the bed. None of us would walk on the carpet as it was musty and damp. There was a giant tv sitting outside of the room beside us (a flat screen). When we asked about it, the front desk person said it was hers and a part went on it and she tried to sell it to us. Classy.

This place should be closed or torn down and rebuilt.

DO NOT stay here. It is rotten dirty and unsafe. Some of the rooms are filled with people that live there and lets just say they are not pristine members of society.

Jonathan Edwards - it's time to shut down your dump!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mikedoiron
Reviewed 13 September 2017

im so not fussy, especially with hotels, as long as there is a clean room and a tv.I mean i dont spend much time in the room,so it usually doesnt matter,but this room was so bad, and smelled so horrible i was getting sick.You walk in and it smelled like stale cigarettes or weed.When you look up to the ceiling you can see they removed the batterie for the smoke alarm so they can smoke.Almost none of the outlets worked,and the rug was so dirty i couldnt touch the floor without shoes.The whole night i kept rolling into my husband because the bed was on a slant,and there was barely any channels to watch on the tv, exept infomercials,and a few channels including cartoons.So bored,couldnt wait for the moring to get out of there.Oh and forget about internet.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank sanitationgirl2000
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Had a reservation made online. When arrived, the very rude woman at desk refused to honor reservation be cause I had a certified Guide Dog. The police were called. After police talked to her, she had to honor reservation. Place is a dump. Nothing like picture online. No deadbolt or chain on door. Sink had no stopper. Pipes showing in bathroom.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joyce K
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Great price. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Ice cold AC. Very friendly staff. Just what we were looking for. Close by to many shops, restaurants, beaches and entertainment. We would definitely go back.

Date of stay: August 2017