Hands down the worst hotel stay of my life (and I stay in hotels very often). I have no issues with old or rustic, but I do expect my room to be clean and livable. This place was neither.
The room was filthy. There were cobwebs and garbage in the room, old food in the creases of the chair and mold in the bathroom. There was a pool on the property but it was surrounded by trash and paint cans and scrap wood. The room had a tube TV in it that did not work. The front desk lady told us to smack the side of it to get it working. My traveling companion slept on top of the sheets on the bed. None of us would walk on the carpet as it was musty and damp. There was a giant tv sitting outside of the room beside us (a flat screen). When we asked about it, the front desk person said it was hers and a part went on it and she tried to sell it to us. Classy.
This place should be closed or torn down and rebuilt.
DO NOT stay here. It is rotten dirty and unsafe. Some of the rooms are filled with people that live there and lets just say they are not pristine members of society.
Jonathan Edwards - it's time to shut down your dump!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking