“Nothing Special”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: (508) 394-2111
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Based on other TripAdvisors reviews, I was hoping that there might finally be a place on the Cape to get decent pizza. Alas, it's not to be. While there is nothing terrible about the food at Hit Pizza, there is nothing to recommend it either. It's just another bland, mediocre, overpriced pizza joint. With so much lousy pizza, and so many vacationers craving it, you'd think somebody who knows how to make a mean pie would open up a shop here.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Iv;e recently visited Hit Pizza after a friend commented how good their pizza was.
Well i was pleasantly surprized seeing that it is very hard to find a GOOD pizza on Cape Cod.
Being from Bostom myself. It was very good and very large 18" round. I got 3 toppings meatball,
onion. and brocolli, everything was fresh and delicious. I asked for it extra crispy. The pizza here is thin crust with very little corn meal on bottom of crust to give it that extra crunch.The owners could not have been nicer even though place was busy with tourists. I brought pizza home My wife was also delighted with the qualty and freshness of pizza. Will definitly let people know about this hidden jewel.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Having grown up on Long Island, when I moved to Cape Cod I assumed Friday night pizza was a thing of the past. But alas! There is Hit Pizza in Dennisport. The pizza here is CONSISTANTLY great - always thin crust, always delicious. The (pizza) pies are nice and big and I can fold the slice in half and eat it with one hand. It's the ONLY pizza I will eat around here. The owners are friendly and remember their regular customers. I'm so happy to see other reviewers love Hit Pizza as much as I do.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Some of the best gluten free around, period. Reasonable prices, good sized pizzas (bigger than BZ's across the street), and tasted/felt like a regular pizza. My wife said their regular pizza was good too. Plus, they deliver, which is good.

Reviewed 30 May 2011

I stopped in one day when running errands in Dennis Port and i was really impressed. Great food,great service,great prices. I will and have recommended to my friends