“Best Pizza. Period.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: (508) 394-2111
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Having grown up on Long Island, when I moved to Cape Cod I assumed Friday night pizza was a thing of the past. But alas! There is Hit Pizza in Dennisport. The pizza here is CONSISTANTLY great - always thin crust, always delicious. The (pizza) pies are nice and big and I can fold the slice in half and eat it with one hand. It's the ONLY pizza I will eat around here. The owners are friendly and remember their regular customers. I'm so happy to see other reviewers love Hit Pizza as much as I do.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Some of the best gluten free around, period. Reasonable prices, good sized pizzas (bigger than BZ's across the street), and tasted/felt like a regular pizza. My wife said their regular pizza was good too. Plus, they deliver, which is good.

Reviewed 30 May 2011

I stopped in one day when running errands in Dennis Port and i was really impressed. Great food,great service,great prices. I will and have recommended to my friends