All reviews each morning other guests comfortable bed fresh fruit plate four poster bed an excellent cook knick knacks cape cod wonderful stay first morning home from home b bs short drive jeanne toby waltham house
Reviewed 13 April 2016

The Conch Inn was wonderful! We stayed in the Eastham room. It was very cozy with a gas fireplace and private entrance so you won't feel like you are disturbing any other guests by coming and going. We received great recommendations on local food and points of interest especially pet friendly locations. We felt as though our dog was truly welcome, and by the end of our weekend, we weren't sure if our dog liked Jeanne or us better. Breakfast was incredible with multiple courses. We especially liked the almond croissants. Definitely better than any breakfast restaurant. We would recommend The Conch Inn to anyone! We will absolutely be returning when the weather is warmer!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

What a delight to host this handsome couple and their very well mannered adorable dog. Although the dogs name is Luna, she will be forever in my mind be "Bella Luna". It was so much fun for me to put together the birthday celebration package and I hope you enjoy the orchid plant for many years to come. Oh and how fun was that to have tirimisu for breakfast? I will never forget you two and do hope you can return sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

We recently stayed here for a weekend and were not disappointed. We were warmly greeted by Doug the moment we walked in and by Jeanne a bit later (she was out shopping for our breakfasts). Both are very friendly and kind. Jeanne was more than accommodating allowing us to park our car there before and after check out since there were no other guests arriving for our room.
The room was charming, very comfortable and adequately furnished with a mini fridge and flat screen TV. It had its own private bath with nice thick towels. It also had a private entrance along with its own terrace. The whole inn, in fact, was very welcoming. And it is a short walk to the beach and of course ice cream if you want.
Breakfasts were delightful. She asked each day before what we preferred or didn’t like and she made breakfast around our desires. Each breakfast came with excellent food and conversations with Jeanne.
I would recommend this bed and breakfast wand cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Thank you for your kind words and comprehensive review of our little Inn. I had such fun preparing and serving your breakfast each morning and looked forward to our conversations. The fact that you too enjoyed preparing and cooking food was not lost on me, not to mention who our favorite cooking show host was. I admired how you and your family maximized your time together and made the best of the somewhat less than perfect weather. I also enjoyed the fact that you liked my breakfasts as that is my "payoff" and makes all the sometimes hard work worth it. I look forward to welcoming you back. ( la familia is all)

Reviewed 21 August 2015

We stayed at The Conch Inn for the third time in 3 years. As usual, we were greeted by Jeanne the innkeeper and Tobi her cute dog. Each morning Jeanne prepared a great breakfast for us which satisfied our appetites. Our stay this year was in The Eastham Room. It had a canopy bed and a large armoire for clothes. We loved the "new look" of the room. We have never been disappointed while staying here. Jeanne continues to outdo herself each time........We highly recommend this charming B&B in Dennisport!! Jeanne- thank you for your generosity, your personality, your warmth and your wonderful smile.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2015

Thank you for your lovely and loving review that you give me each year never mind the fabulous hand crafted cookies you bring me as well. I'm glad you enjoyed the recent updates offered in the Eastham room this year. Of course my only regret, especially after seeing the many pictures and videos, is that you did not bring your new little dog Buddy. Tobi I'm sure would have enjoyed meeting him as well. Stay well my friends and come back and visit us again. PS thanks again for the "recipe". I look forward to making this when time is more accomadating.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

The Conch Inn is a beautiful vacation cottage. Upon arrival you are greeted by Jean and Tobey, the owner and gatekeeper, respectively. She is warm, friendly and extremely accommodating. She expects you to be comfortable and right at home. In doing so, her home, The Conch Inn, is decorated in her "cape finds" and her own art work. From her paintings, collectibles of trinkets and sea glass, you feel right at home. Each morning she cooks you a homemade breakfast of yumminess, better than going to any breakfast place. The rooms are comfortable and inviting. I highly recommend this cottage to everyone.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

The pleasure was all mine. I thank you for your kind words and hope sincerely to see you, your mom, and your cousins once again. I really like how you were able to relax and make yourselves at home utilizing the upper deck for dinner and socializing. And, of course I adore the fact that you like my cooking. "E" the "matriarch" could give the energizer bunny a run for the money...and always so good natured...a gem!

Reviewed 5 July 2015

My husband and I just spent at the Conch Inn. Our stay was truly a beautiful experience. We were made feel so welcome by Jeanne, Doug and Toby. Breakfast's were delicious and our room very comfortable. Thank you for a special time

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

What fun it was to host this lovely couple and to meet some of their children as well. It was a real treat to have so much time to learn about their country and their lives in Ireland as well as other countries they had traveled too. I especially appreciated how cheerful and engaging they were not only with me but the other guests as well. My only regret is that we did not have a proper goodby due to leaving earlier than I anticipated.