All reviews mayflower beach corporation beach would stay here again the owner small refrigerator cape cod air conditioning two nights len beaches beds motel pool accommodations
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Recently stayed at the Kingfisher with my boyfriend and dog and we had a great experience! Len (the owner) went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our visit. The room was clean, cool and comfortable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 22 July 2015

My family had a wonderful stay at Kingfisher. The owner Len was incredibly hospitable and went above and beyond to accommodate us. It was like staying with family! All of the rooms are clean, cute, recently renovated and offer everything you need for a comfortable stay. Dogs are very welcome. The pool was refreshing and perfect. Convenient location close to beaches, shopping, restaurants and ice cream! We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Lukis R
Reviewed 13 July 2015

immaculately clean rooms,quiet serene setting, beautiful accessible pool at all hours.dining area and kitchen accessibility in main building.can't say enough about these accommodations. the Dennis public market is just down the street. the best coffee I've had in years.

Room Tip: clean, quiet, serene environmentclose to best beaches:the Mayflower, the Bayside, the corporation, and the
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mtp106
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Just spent a week at Kingfisher Lodging when I visited Cape Cod. I was very impressed! If you are looking for a simple, clean, affordable place to stay with access to many great Cape Cod sites around, this is the place! My fiancé and I stayed for 4 nights and were very happy. Wi-Fi was free. We brought our puppy and he loved it! The owner, Len, was very friendly and very helpful. Although we didn't go in the pool, it was nice and clean. As per the inn's website, you have to make your own bed here, but we didn't mind at all! Overall we had a great time and really enjoyed it! We definitely plan on going back!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nina J
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

This is a very accommodating hotel on Rt. 6A. We always enjoy staying here and have come hear for years! The owner is nice and helpful. Located right in the middle of the Cape so easy access to all beaches.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends