“Very good Italian food, but subpar service”
Review of Pecorino Romano

Pecorino Romano
Ranked #27 of 104 Restaurants in Dennis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This place gets busy, and the service can suffer and be slow when it does. But the food is very good. We had the chicken marsala and the clams florentine, and both were cooked perfectly and delicious. They also have a small bar, and next time I would probably try sitting at the bar.

1  Thank Bob T

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I had been here before several times with my husband and always enjoyed are evening. This time I suggested​ it to 3 friends. Everyone said they would return! Success!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Would be a great place for the Cape as there are not many as they could take some service lessons from Oyster Co. Ocean House etc.
I hate waiting after I sit for the waitress. Hand you the menu then see ya. Have to flag her down for drinks especially when half capacity.
On the plus side Four of us all had different meals and all enjoyed the food. Mixed drinks were stiff just a little hard to get.
They should go work at the 99 first where there are taught when the customer comes through the door we have them, now give them service that makes them want to come back.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Italian restaurant on 6A in Dennis Village! A cut above the rest from Sandwich to Orleans. Fresh not frozen. Recently expanded dining room. Simply and tastefully decorated. Creative authentic Italian cuisine. Attentive wait staff. Quiet intimate ambiance. Can see the potential for family dining, though, given the newly expanded space. Love Dennis' pubs and regular haunts, but Pecorino Romano delivers that fresh taste and special experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We had reservations for a Friday. The food was good. We ordered s variety of dishes. Salads were good, all the pasta dishes were good, and halibut special on pasta was delicious. But wow, the service dropped off fairly quickly. Friends who were also dining told us later that they were never served and found out their dinner order wasn't ever delivered to the kitchen. I'd like to go back, but wow, I don't know if the service will improve.