“Clean, Comfortable, Convenient and Delicious”
Review of Fin Seafood

Fin Seafood
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Dennis
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Bass River Road
Description: Fin,chef owned and located in the heart of Dennis Village, serves creative, contemporary seafood and more. We feature the best in locally sourced food including oysters from Dennis and produce, in season, from numerous farms across the Cape like CapeAbilities, Surrey Farm and Cape Cod Organics. We are on 6A in a 200 plus year old house with dining up and downstairs and conveniently next door to the Cape Playhouse complex. The menu changes seasonally to showcase the areas offerings and while our focus is primarily on seafood we also offer organic beef and poultry.
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Fin Seafood Restaurant was the highlight of epicurean experiences while visiting Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard from Montana. Having been raised in New England Fin Seafood is a great representation of facilities throughout the region. It is truly deserving of its high ratings. The dining areas are charming and sized for just the intimate experience we desired. The staff is very knowledgeable, accommodating and obviously well trained. The wine list is worthy of its pairings with the food selections. The Striped Bass was outstanding. The grilled halibut was a very close second.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

recommendation to come to Fin came from a longstanding cape resident who said this is one of the better restaurants on the Cape. had to try it.

I had bluefish, she had scallops, both perfectly prepared. these were the day specials, so we expected to have wonderful seafood, and all were really good. started with oyster chowder for her, salad for me. dessert was creme brûlée, peach pie. this was a totally satisfying meal, fresh, well-presented. staff courteous and helpful. surroundings are a house converted to restaurant, quaint. parking is plentiful.

restaurant is next to the cape playhouse, so you can park there and have a meal then theater. a grand evening.

1  Thank jeffrey k
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Inventive menu that used fresh, seasonal ingredients. After a week of lots of fried seafood (no complaints) a delicious fresh adult only dinner was in order. After much research I picked Fin and I am so glad we did. Cool old house transformed into a restaurant with beach decor. Just a note there is no view at this place. Oyster chowder was fabulous, I had the halibut with romesco, corn and potato salad (it was the best seafood dish I had in a long time) and my husband had the swordfish which he said was phenomenal also. Yummy wine with lots of choices by the glass. If you can go watch the sunset at the nearby beach first it makes it a magical evening!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Great food and fun bartender! Generous portions. Delicious cheese plate with homemade crisps. Halibut and scallops were excellent. Lots of regulars- we will be back too!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

for all the years of going to Dennis, I had never gone to fin. I am so sad I missed so many dining opportunities. This place is a gem. it is a quaint building with interesting seating, a diverse menu, and very welcoming staff. We had a party of 9 and sat in the upstairs private dining room. it was a perfect setting for our last night on the cape. Kevin our server was friendly and efficient. We sampled many of the apps and dinners. the best part was that I tasted them all. My favorites were the oyster chowder and the crab cakes for apps. My Cod was pan seared and sat atop a medley of vegetables, All the dinners were prepared perfectly. flavorful, but not over bearing. Looking forward to going back in the fall.