“Nice selection of Breakfast Baked Goods”

The Underground Bakery
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Dennis
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Everything looked so good that we had a hard time deciding what we wanted. Thank goodness there was a line, so it gave us enough time to figure it out.

We finally decided to go with the mini French Donut muffins and they were terrific! We had thought about the full sized muffin but it looked huge, so the mini versions were just the right size to get the taste but not totally overdo it.l

We'll be back!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Go off the beaten path a bit to find this unique bakery and coffee shop.
The young women working there are too cool for school.
I tried the Dark Roasted Cuban Coffee and was blown away by how good it was.
The atmosphere inside and out truly suits me.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Went with vegan friends who were looking for some decent food options. We had lovely coffee and cake here and came back the next day for brunch. Not cheap and some portions for breakfast were not big, but the food felt freshly made and tasted great. Cosy ambience and seemed popular with locals.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I love this little underground venue. I stop to get boxes of cookies or other lovely goodies for gifts or parties. Some of the best biscotti and cookies you will ever find, but they also have pre cooked meals and soups in their fridge daily. Always some regulars hanging out at the cute cafe tables and great service from the lovely owners and staff

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This cute little bakery had a plethora of vegan options! I ordered the tofu scramble wrap which contained tofu, black beans, rice, baby spinach, broccoli, and vegan cheese. It was sooo tasty and flavorful! I also got a vegan blueberry muffin to go which looks amazing. I ordered their cold brew with caramel syrup and almond milk, it was tasty as well. Their other vegan options included a falafel burger, Mac n cheese, hummus & veggie wrap, other vegan baked goods, ramen, veggie soup, philly "cheesesteak", and grilled cheese.