All reviews mayflower beach fire pit nice pool cape cod a wonderful stay greeted warmly sized bed offered coffee minute drive free wifi parking lot clean rooms hammocks office motel beaches furniture
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My Sister, brother in law, niece and I just spent a few days at the Starlight Lodge. We are from Zimbabwe and Australia and these utterly lovely people made us so welcome in their beautiful lodge. Nightly fires in the fire pit and the free BBQ really capped a delightful stay. We wish them well for the summer.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Recommended by family who have stayed their with their dog, we were on our annual weekend trip for our Golden Retriever, who loves the Cape, loves to swim, and likes to run around on the sand bars in Cape Cod Bay. This time our puppy was about to have some knee surgery, so it was a special occasion. It was a great couple of days, and the staff and accommodations could not have been better. We normally stay further out on the Cape, but this location is very convenient to the Bay and actually not too far from the tourist attractions on the south side of the Cape.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We arrived at the tail end of Jose and driving up to The Starlight Lodge was a wonderful site. The Innkeepers were so nice. Had a great lobby with fun candy and a tiny gift shop where I purchased a Cap Cod schlep bag and it was very inexpensive. Karen had coffee every morning for all of us who weathered the final stages of Jose.

The Lodge was very convenient to our exploring plans as well. The room was clean and very comfortable. And FREE Wifi, wow how great was that?

Book early for this place in season. We loved it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judi C
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Spent three wonderful nights at the Starlight Lodge last weekend. Was in town for a wedding and could not be more pleased with our stay. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The office/lobby was open nightly till 10pm with coffee and tea. We sat around the fire pit every night, there was plenty of chopped wood and seating. Karen, Adina and the whole team were beyond helpful and warm. Karen let me borrow a hot water kettle so I could make tea in the room and Adina even tailored the dress I wanted to wear to the wedding but was too big! She fixed it overnight and I was able to wear it the next day. We had everything you could possibly need: a mini fridge, wifi, ice machine, coffee, comfortable bed, good recommendations for local places to eat. It was perfect. We would definitely stay at the Starlight Lodge again. Added bonus that they are pet friendly and have a pool for the summer months! Thank you Team Starlight!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

What a lovely time was had by all in our group who came for our fall get together! I was anxious to see the new renovations and was able to stay in Suite 126 (2BR with 2 sleep sofas) which is lovely and beautifully appointed right down to the accent pillows and beach color scheme— I felt as if I was staying in a friend’s home. The kitchenette was just right and lovely deck a great place to lounge and take in the foliage and cape breezes.

The innkeepers were friendly, thorough and helpful. Such a community feel- I spoke with others staying that weekend and it felt like I was meeting & greeting neighbors at home! Would definitely take advantage of the pool and welcoming fire pit, grill area if we were staying longer.

Perfect get away choice for friends fall weekend- and choose the suite(s) - home away from home!

Will be back for what I hope becomes an annual event with the Wellfleet oyster festival included! Thanks for the memories.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends