All reviews mayflower beach fire pit nice pool cape cod a wonderful stay greeted warmly sized bed offered coffee minute drive free wifi parking lot clean rooms hammocks office motel beaches furniture
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Spent three wonderful nights at the Starlight Lodge last weekend. Was in town for a wedding and could not be more pleased with our stay. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The office/lobby was open nightly till 10pm with coffee and tea. We sat around the fire pit every night, there was plenty of chopped wood and seating. Karen, Adina and the whole team were beyond helpful and warm. Karen let me borrow a hot water kettle so I could make tea in the room and Adina even tailored the dress I wanted to wear to the wedding but was too big! She fixed it overnight and I was able to wear it the next day. We had everything you could possibly need: a mini fridge, wifi, ice machine, coffee, comfortable bed, good recommendations for local places to eat. It was perfect. We would definitely stay at the Starlight Lodge again. Added bonus that they are pet friendly and have a pool for the summer months! Thank you Team Starlight!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

What a lovely time was had by all in our group who came for our fall get together! I was anxious to see the new renovations and was able to stay in Suite 126 (2BR with 2 sleep sofas) which is lovely and beautifully appointed right down to the accent pillows and beach color scheme— I felt as if I was staying in a friend’s home. The kitchenette was just right and lovely deck a great place to lounge and take in the foliage and cape breezes.

The innkeepers were friendly, thorough and helpful. Such a community feel- I spoke with others staying that weekend and it felt like I was meeting & greeting neighbors at home! Would definitely take advantage of the pool and welcoming fire pit, grill area if we were staying longer.

Perfect get away choice for friends fall weekend- and choose the suite(s) - home away from home!

Will be back for what I hope becomes an annual event with the Wellfleet oyster festival included! Thanks for the memories.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed for 3 days in August. The Innkeeper, Karen, was very welcoming and helpful. We only had one full day on the Cape to fit in both a bike ride and beach time. She got out the tide chart, talked about the weather and gave tips on how to plan our day. This was so helpful! Being from the west coast, we were unfamiliar with the area. Our second night we had a picnic dinner out on the lawn by the fire pit, after getting all of the essentials (paper plates, napkins, utensils) from front office. Little details like these mean so much. Picnic area was immaculately kept. Very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Go and stay for a lovely and comfortable night - or 2 or 3! Very clean, beds are excellent. Close to the beach and restaurants and cafes but nicely private.
Staff was friendly and professional. Definitely would go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I just returned from a 3 day stay at the Starlight Lodge. I have never had a more enjoyable stay in any hotel before. The staff was wonderful, kind caring and very accommodating. The grounds are lovely and the rooms sparkling clean. It has a charm not found in new hotels. The fire pit area has seating for the Lodge guests to gather. We made new friends at this cozy circle. I hated to leave. I felt like I was leaving family and I can't wait to return next year and see them all again. It is also very close to some of the most beautiful beaches on the Cape. I highly recommend a stay.

Stayed: October 2017