“Late night meal”

Papa Gino's Incorporated
Ranked #48 of 93 Restaurants in Dedham
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Travelling late at night and did not have many options. I grew up on Papa Gino's and it was always a favorite. I was able to get a decent meal which served me well.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

IS PAPA GINO'S TRYING TO GO CHAPTER 11?

CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP CAUSED A DECLINE IN QUALITY AFTER THE VALERIO FAMILY SOLD THIS BUSINESS.

WHAT A BAD PIZZA!

Did you ever know a pizza was going to be bad, just by looking at it?
So, I ask: Why have you ruined this once great pizza?

If you can eat Papa Gino's Pizza, you should get the Purple Heart! The traditional crust pizza has declined terribly during the past few months at Papa Gino's Restaurants. Although freshly baked, the pizza tastes stale, and appears to be quite heat fatigued and dry, due to the use of convection conveyor ovens, low fat cheese and lack of tomato sauce and oil. Also, the toppings, such as meatball, are old and stale tasting, almost like they have been defrosted and picked up odd flavors by surrounding food in the freezer. Perhaps the toppings are recycled from salvaged leftovers.

In any case, it appears that PAPA GINO'S, The Official Pizza of the the New England Patriots is just spinning plates and rearranging the deck chairs, and directing the band to play-on, as this leaking ship, known as Papa Gino's, continues to sink..

The pizza is so bad now, it just turns your stomach to look at it, let alone eat it.
When I think back to the early days of Piece O' Pizza, and the founders of Papa Gino's, The Valerio Family, they have been disgraced by today's Papa Gino's Pizza.

PAPA GINO'S, The Official Pizza of the Boston Red Sox, needs to Cowboy Up and get this sinking ship back on course! .

Because all locations use the same ingredients and preparation, this review applies to ALL PAPA GINO'S RESTAURANTS

Reviewed 29 April 2013

My wife and I ordered the Large Cheese Pizza with BBQ wings to die for! They both cost us $19.99! The order was fast and we received our food piping HOT! The lady who took our order was pleasant and very attentive as I was taking a long time to order. She was patience with me and even throughout some suggestions! We just can't wait to return to Boston because we will hit up on this place for our evening dinner in at our hotel.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Papa Gino's bread sticks are the best I've ever had! If I had stayed in town any longer, I would have gained even more than the 5 pounds I put on after over-indulging in their appetizers and pizza!

Reviewed 3 June 2012

I love Papa Gino's food! The pizzas are done just right. The amount of sauce, cheese and crust are near perfect. The pasta and salds are also very good. The prices are affordable and a good value.