“Good pizza and salad”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Went to Uno's for dinner, hadn't been there for years, and was pleasantly surprised. Always had the signature deep dish, but decided to have a thin crust personal pizza and it was excellent. Had the Windy City Works, a combination of cheeses, veggies and meats. Loaded with everything and great flavor. Had a side salad of field greens and goat cheese. Done well. Washed everything with a Harpoon Craft beer. Server was excellent. Will return again.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Overall good dining experience, server Justina was fantastic. Manager stopped over to check in us but it was too early in the meal. The kids pizza had empty spots without cheese and for the dessert it had whipped cream when both were ordered without. The apps are overpriced for portion. The food quality was good as it went down a awhile back and is up there again. One of my kids called the all American apple pie dessert "pure awesomeness".

A side note, we overheard they encourage customers to use the app devise or the servers get a low score. Not sure what that is all about, but if your server is good then use the app device.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

This was my first Pizzeria Uno visit I've never been to a new Uno's the place was packed a lot of people it was a 40 minute wait so we decided to sit at the bar and have a couple of drinks and eat at the bar started off with an appetizer spinach and artichoke dip which was very good my wife ordered a mushroom burger with fries and I ordered a pasta dish that was new on the menu my wife said the burger was good perfectly medium rare but a little bit greasy it hard to handle on the bun because of the grease the pasta dish was okay but I just don't think that you mix red sauce with a pesto sauce and that's what they did the pasta dish came with stuffed chicken chicken was cooked perfectly. Try it was moist portion size was very good I think it was a bit pricey but overall I would definitely go back and probably try something else left a deep dish pizza because that's what they're famous for so that's what I will get next time bartender was very nice and pleasant in food came out very quickly

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Lately I am finding the quality of their food is heading down hill. On this recent visit I changed up my order as I was completely turned off the Chicken Scampi dish that I usually order. The last one had chicken that was just inedible. This visit I tried the1 / 2 rack of.2 ribs and baked beans as it looked so tasty on the menu. Well that was a mistake. Who ruins baked bean? UNOS did. The ribs were not very good either. Taking a break from this place for awhile. Hopefully it will get better.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

My first dinner on my Boston trip had an unwanted surprise. This establishment is open late, and I got there after 10:30 pm. My server did not acknowledge me, and I had to get up, and ask the bartender if there were any servers on at that time. My server was going through the motions and did not want to be there. When I asked if I could get something other than pasta for the side of the Chicken Parm, it seemed like she was hesitant to ask, and she said, "Well, typically this dish comes with pasta." I said, I know that, but could you check? " I found the server to be somewhat condescending by her tone and attitude.

My food was good. Toward the end of my meal, I ordered a dessert. Before it came out, across from me on the floor, scurried a mouse ! I yelled out, "There's a mouse ! There's a mouse ! Mouse! " Nobody came to look, or flinched : not a server, not the assistant, not the manager, nor bartender. I asked the bartender if could I speak to a manager. The manager offered to comp me my meal. Yes, she was good about that. I asked because of the lack of reaction to the mouse, if this has happened before. She said, yes and that they have an exterminator. Sadly, I cannot eat here again. Uno used to be one of my favorite places when I lived in Boston.

I tipped the server, and on the way out looked down at the floor, in case the little guy was under foot. This was a comically strange experience that I never had in a restaurant. I have to rate low . What can I say, but the truth ?