“Delicious, affordable, authentic Korean cuisine in a to-go type setting”
Review of From the Seoul

From the Seoul
Ranked #15 of 102 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

No frills. Wiggly booth seats and standard tables- who cares - cause the food is awesome. It arrived at our table hot with several bowls of accompaniments- garlicky asparagus spears, eggplant, kimchi, lotus root, and fish noodles - tasty stuff! Bulgogi - thin steak with peppers and rice, and Bibimbap - warm rice noodles with meat and vegetables in a bowl were excellent. Waitress was efficient & friendly. Food was inexpensive and yummy. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I honestly cant tell good korean from bad korean food. It was definitely authentic, although my waitress was not korean, but she knew the menu well. It looks like somewhat of a dive, and it smelled cabbagey (bad), i had the ribs and they were ok. I should have asked for a fork and knife, but trying to up my chopstick game and need the practice. Soup was good. My son had another type of rib entree and it came with scizzors to cut the meat. Strange but it worked perfectly for the task. I would probably go back, but not in any hurry. Korean tv on all day on 2 different screens- funny stuff!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I ordered the Chap Jae. It was fabulous, just as my Korean aunt would make. So fresh and tasty. I can't wait to try the rest of their dishes!

1  Thank Kat B
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Went here with a friend for the first time and was very surprised at the amount and great taste of the food at this restaurant. They close early, I think at 8 PM, our waitress was very pleasant to deal with and she had made suggestions as to what to order, she was right, the appetizers were a verity of things and quite delicious, when the main dish arrived it was an overfilled plate with mounds of food. If you like Korean food I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank AL S
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Going in to this unassuming place tucked into a strip mall, my hope was to find a hidden jem. Unfortunately, this was not to be. The food was not of good quality, and was so generic that it really didnt read as Korean. I would not recommend it.