“Good Food Reasonable Price”
Review of Dartmouth Wasabi

Dartmouth Wasabi
Ranked #55 of 103 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I like Dartmouth Wasabi. Though I have never actually eaten inside the restaurant, I often order takeout for lunch. The sushi is good and reasonable priced. I prefer them over some of the other sushi restaurants in the area. The people at the desk are always pleasant and I have never had a complaint about my order. The decor is a little outdated but the food is good so I'll keep coming back.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Wasabi is alright, they do have good food but I've been a few times and it's usually a hit or a miss. Most of the time the waiters and waitresses are great but recently I've gotten the same waiter and he seems very confused when he takes your order and it kind of gets me confused...but he seems like a nice guy... but he was also very rushed. Last time I went I wanted to get fried green tea ice cream but he rushed us out and gave us the check before we could get dessert. But besides that I like the restaurant. They have fun karaoke.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Great food at reasonable prices and prepared quickly if you want to pick up or have delivery. We have eaten at the restaurant several times as well and always had a good experience.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Kills me to say this but I would never go back here on a Friday night again. No host! Stood in line for 20 minutes! Waiter was seating people 2 waiters only d

ining room half empty. The women taking phone orders NEVER looked up to acknowledge us. Extremely disappointed. Stay away unless you go during the day avoid dinner at all costs unless u want to stand in line for30 minutes staring at a half empty dining room.

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank manny2663
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

I'm not impressed with Wasabi for several reasons. It's not the cleanest restaurant. I am a stickler for cleanliness. Sticky menus, sticky tables, dirty carpets...if the dining area isn't taken care of I worry about the kitchen. Their food is average, just OK, and I feel that they are overrated because there isn't much of an option for sushi in the area. Finally we've witnessed staff arguing more than once. The last time we were there a make employee who seemed to be in charge smacked a female employee upside the head in front of customers. We had our kids with us and promptly readied to leave as another gentleman confronted the man and was calling authorities. We will never patronize this restaurant again.

2  Thank Ruth C