Review Highlights
Kids outing

It’s a fun place, but never enough staff working. My son likes to do the dodge ball however he... read more

Reviewed 9 February 2018
Jodimarie1967
Danvers, Massachusetts
via mobile
Great for kids.

Sky Zone was next to our hotel Courtyard by Marriott in Danvers/Boston Mass.. This place was great... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2017
paulette95
northville, NY

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I stumbled onto this SkyZone Danvers Tripadvisor page and saw that the one and only reviewer gave it a 1... I just could not let that stick. SkyZone is completely awesome for kids and teens and even adults that are in good enough shape to jump for a sustained period of time. Please visit the web site, the pictures really don't even do it justice. There are huge free jump areas, basketball dunking, and organized dodge ball. I have two boys that are now pre-teen and teen but they have been going to and loving SkyZone for years, originally travelling 50 minutes to Everett before the Danvers branch even opened. Tons of fun and exercise and a great way to keep kids busy. Less money than a movie and much better for them. I think the other reviewer was disappointed because they took an 18 month old. Unless there was an infant playgroup session with supervision going on I would say that is way too young. Great for kids maybe 4 and up. There is a waiver form that needs to be signed in advance, and note that if you bring a non-relative child, the actual parent needs to sign it. BUT it can be done online in advance. Also a great venue for a birthday party for kids 5-15,

2  Thank erinmcca11
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We tried to take our 18 month old son because he loves bouncing but you have to fill out a lengthy waiver and there was no where for him to play while I did that. I then had to wait so long in line he was crying and running amok. When I finally got to talk to the staff and told the girl it was my first time there and asked her what to do she was so rude and condescending I walked out.
I understand she works at a mall and has no kids and thinks she's better than everyone but seriously the prices they charge are so high and they make you buy socks for $2 . This is a corporation so shamelessly out to make money they can't afford to train their staff in hospitality.

2  Thank kate10002