See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I've recently stayed at this hotel for a cheap and close stay while visiting Salem for Halloween! Horrible!!! Rooms were okay, not the greatest but the noise!!! The other people in the room next to us kept me awake all night, I could tell you what they ate for dinner and what they did all night. I would definelty not stay here ever again!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 22 October 2012

It was an experience. The lady in the front when we checked in was great. But the hotel itself was just something you see out of a horror movie, long dirty halls, blinking lights. It was hilarious. Not to mention the hair stuck all over the walls in the bathroom. That was pretty gross. I also enjoyed the ashtray with the no smoking sticker on it. I guess they put it there to say "No smoking, but if your gonna, use an ashtray."

Room Tip: Choose one in another hotel possibly?
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I just recently stayed there this past weekend and was horrified by the smell in the halls and in the elevators. The pool was slimy and green. The bedspreads have cigarette burns and stains, including blood stains on the back of the bathroom door. There were hairs in the bed and the shower. The worst part was all of the homeless junkies that are staying there. They huddle in the front of the building smoking with the general manager. We asked if homeless people were staying there- we put the receptionist on the spot and she admitted that the state puts up homeless people there. People smoke, drink, and hang out freely in the halls like a dorm. They were very creepy and we did not feel safe. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Read the reviews! Sometimes it pays to stay in a more expensive safer hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank katie c
Reviewed 24 August 2012

we stayed there for one night , we started our day at the beach in hampton, left the kids with inlaws and headed for this hotel in late afternoon to freshen up before we explored Salem.

This hotel was clean and the check in process was short, the room was spacious with a king bed a desk ac functioning and a opening window but not very fancy at all , we chose this one for the price knowing we were there only to take a shower and would be back late to sleep and quickly check out the following morning. it did the job !
The water in the pool was greenish.
We visited salem and we found it fantastic ! The harbor side, the blues festival the gulu gulu restaurant , the shops and museums very impressed ! We'll be back with the kids.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I had an early morning flight out of Logan Airport plus a rental car to return, but I refused to pay the exorbitant rates of hotels within close proximity to the airport. I slept here one night, had very good internet connection, got up before the crack of dawn and made my flight with time to spare. It's a straight shot on Rte 1 south to Logan. The room was clean, there was plenty of hot water and clean linens. What more to ask for if you're only staying the night?

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo