1,451 results
All reviews family room water park double tree indoor waterpark the executive lounge coco key toddler beds warm cookies health club early check breakfast buffet front desk staff fitness center keys starbucks boston ma
Reviewed 8 August 2018

For a Doubletree, this property is very updated and in need of a facelift. It is very confusing as to where to park and the front desk staff was not rude, but not helpful. It is attached to a waterpark and it was confusing to me(and my kids) as to whether it was included with the hotel stay. The room was fine and bed was comfortable. There is not great sound quality and we could hear everything out in the hallway.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
BOSNS, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you, Melissa, for providing these details about your stay. Feedback like yours will help us make improvements throughout our property.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Handicapped parking should be out front and not just a few spots, instead of down the hill and a long walk around the corner. What do people do that are handicapped and traveling alone? Breakfast slow in the dining room at opening time and they said it was because a few room service came in. The bathroom was tiny. The only towel bar was for hand towels and the switch was way back behind them. Every time I turned on the water in the shower I got my head wet as I'm short which wasn't pleasant. The AC fan was very noisy particularly when it vibrated. Not nice in the middle of the night. The room was quiet. We never heard noise from the hall, beside us or above or below.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HelvetiaCH

Thank you for this helpful feedback about your stay!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

What was that smell in the room and bedding? Finally figured it out. Dog stink. Smelled like a wet dog. Awful. And... never got the WiFi to work. Even went to the front desk to have them try. My wife’s didn’t work either. Complained to the front desk twice about both. Nothing! Breakfast was what you get at a low end property. Powdered eggs and a waffle machine. This is a Doubletree. I expected so much better from this Hilton property.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
BOSNS, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you very much for providing this feedback. Your comments will be shared with our whole team so improvements can be made.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Mold was all over the tub and 3 light fixtures did not work. Housekey never resolved either issue. Front desk was too busy and did not have time for concerns or issues of guest and told me the guest I would have to contact maintenance and turned to help someone else

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank jay2000vt

Please accept my sincere apology for the issues you experienced while on property. Please know that your comments are taken very seriously and will be shared with our whole team.
Thank you!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I recently stayed at the Double Tree Hilton Boston North Shore in Danvers Massachusetts and was extremely disappointed in my room. The lobby area was pleasant but my room was dated and smelled rather musty. The carpet had what looked like green markers scribbled all over it and the bathroom was very dated and unimpressive. The book that describes the hotel's offerings was also scribbled in. After my stay, I emailed the hotel to find out how to offer feedback, but I never received a response. The desk staff were friendly but that does not make up for the low quality room. With so many other places to stay, I'd choose somewhere else next time.

Room Tip: avoid first floor rooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank coopnh

Thank you for providing this feedback about your stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the disappointing guest room. I hope you'll stay with us again so we can make it right.