US$179
US$230
US$210
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast roomoutdoor poolone night stayfifth floornew hampshirefree breakfastoff the highwayrecommend this hotela great staywould stay againbagelseasy accessbed was very comfortablebusiness tripconvenient locationbw
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Checked-in late.... very polite staff at the front-desk.
Room clean... but the heating system didn’t work properly and the sliding doors of the shower could not stay close...
Good place to stay for one night.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Margeoc, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you found everything to be up to your standards regarding cleanliness and the friendliness of our staff. We take great pride in the services that we offer to our guests and i certainly believe it reflects on our attitudes, everyday. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you ran into regarding the heating system in the room and the sliding door in the shower. I'm going to review this information with my maintenance staff immediately so we may work together on getting those fixed for our future guests. We would love the opportunity to see you again the next time you're in the Chelmsford/Lowell area again so we may have the chance to provide you with another great experience.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Well located just off major hwys. Staff helpful and very nice. Great breakfast room, plenty of space and gluten free muffins, bread, and bagels for me!!! I forgot my purse in the breakfast room one morning and staff turned it into the desk for me. Rooms were large, nice decor, and 2 chairs for comfy reading.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Margeoc, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

WOW! A perfect 5! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some feedback regarding your recent visit to our property. I'm thrilled to see that you found everything to be up to your standards and were able to enjoy our hot, complimentary breakfast that we offer including some of our gluten free options. We take great pride in making sure we offer as much diversity as possible so every guest may start their morning with a healthy and delicious breakfast. We would love to see you again the next time you're in the Chelmsford/Lowell area again so we may have the chance to provide you with another great experience.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Extremely helpful front desk, my room was extremely clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very well prepared and there were a plethora of options. I am very satisfied with my stay and would love to come back again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WOW! A perfect 5! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review based off of your recent visit to our hotel. I'm thrilled to hear that you found everything with the room to be up to your standards regarding cleanliness and comfort. We take great pride in the services that we offer to our guests and I certainly believe it reflects on our attitudes, everyday. We would certainly love to see you again the next time you're in the Chelmsford/Lowell area again so we may have the chance to provide you with another great experience.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Hotel in a remodel. Nothing is up to parr. Hotel staff could care less if you have a good stay. Never had any problems me make sure the room stayed clean. Never had clean towels. amenities very very poor.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margeoc, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback regarding your most recent visit to our property. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us and you encountered some issues with staff and cleanliness. I can certainly assure you that this type of behavior isn't typical of our staff and I will certainly be discussing this review with my front desk and housekeeping staff so we may determine what went wrong and how we can improve for the future. I hope that this one incident won't stray you away from visiting with us again. We would love another opportunity to see you again the next time you're in the Chelmsford/Lowell area again so we may have the chance to provide you with a more superior experience.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I haven't stayed here in about 6-7 years, and boy is it different. The property was recently renovated, and they did a nice job. Room was clean, bed was comfy, and the people were all very nice. I'd be more than happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margeoc, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great comment regarding your most recent visit to our property. I'm ecstatic to hear that you found everything to be up to your standards regarding cleanliness and comfort. As you also noticed, we are just wrapping up our latest renovations which included our "wing" section, exterior and breakfast café. We would love to see you again the next time you're in the Chelmsford/Lowell area again so we may have the opportunity to provide you with another great experience.