“Yummy lobster roll”
Review of Chatham Raw Bar

Chatham Raw Bar
Ranked #50 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Family dinner of 9. Were pleasantly accommodated. Food was good. Enjoyed the wine as well. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Very excited to try this place with a group of friends. Started off great with Sally the bartender. It was all downhill from there. Hostess told us multiple times our table would be available at 3:30. Waited 2 hours only to find out our table was given away. When we lodged a complaint with the owner, his response was “it’s my bar and I can do what I want”. This was after we had spent over $300 at “his bar”. Finally sit down only to be told we could only order from the raw bar (even though we were told full pub menu available 3-5). Once again a complaint to the owner resulted in “this is my bar and I can do what I want”, Obviously this owner does not respect or care about his customers at all. This was possibly the worst restaurant experience of my life. My advice is to walk right on by this establishment. The owner is an absolute A/Hole! If 0 Stars was an option, that would be my rating. Absolutely horrible!!

1  Thank dmalone1018
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Went there on a rainy day. What a disaster!! If you like bad service and an owner/manager who’s response to you is “ it’s my place and I can do whatever I want” then this is the place for you! If you want to be treated like a paying customer go to the Squire! Doubt this place lasts a year!

1  Thank Richiethehat
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Went here for happy hour before a late dinner elsewhere. Happy hour was from 3:30-5:00 or 5:30 depending on the day and offered 1/2 price oysters, clams and shrimp. They were all absolutely delicious. If at full price I might have been a little turned off by pricing, but the quality was good enough to make up for it. Would absolutely recommend stopping by for happy hour. They have a great selection of oysters. They have a nice outdoor patio as well. Definitely would return.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The fish was cooked perfectly and was very tasty. The staff was pleasant and engaging as well as prompt. Our waitress, Cassie, was helpful and really nice and knowledgeable. On these points I highly recommend Raw Bar. On the other side of the coin, they charge fine dining prices for a pub-like atmosphere dining experience. The portions were smaller than expected too.