“Excellent ice cream very creamy”

Buffy's Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Chatham
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Really good ice cream. Much better than school house in harwich. Cash only. We had mint chip, vanilla black cherry chocolate chip, coffee Oreo. All delicious. They also have fresh squeezed lemonade which was delicious. Don't miss this spot.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The ice cream was very good. Sign says only homemade ice cream in town which may be true. But at $6 for single scoop, it better be the best ice cream i have ever had, which it wasn't. The service was so ridiculously slow. There were 3 kids working which would have been plenty had they felt like working and not talking to their friends. One worker kept disappearing to empty trash outside which didn't need emptying, fill sprinkle containers, etc. Anything but scoop ice cream.

1  Thank tbuck226
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in today and ordered an Oreo ice cream with rainbow sprinkles in a sugar cone.

The ice cream was the best Oreo ice cream I've ever tasted. They have huge chucks of real Oreos in the ice cream. They are heavy handed when adding the Oreo into their home made ice cream. I had many fully formed Oreos with the cream inside in the ice cream.

The only down side is there was a $10.00 minimum to use a card or you would need to pay cash. I did not have any cash on me, I was forced to purchase a water too. The total was a little over $8.00 and the girl just took the card at that point.

The ice cream was great quality!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We walked and stoped in many Chatham shops and art galleries and wanted something to hold us over for dinner as well as something cold. This place was right in front of us so we got a small dish of ice cream. It was very good and hit the spot. Added bonus was down in the side from the front door there were some gorgeous bushes with magnificent followers. I'm not so much into flowers but my girlfriend is and she was in heaven and took a. Ice photo!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Small ice cream cost more than $8. More than we spent in Nantucket. Ice cream was okay but should have been better for that price.

1  Thank V6297MYcynthias