“Good clean sushi”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: World Traveled chef's Ahn-Kee Dong and Luke Lowans create masterful sushi and asain inspired bistro fare. The food is supported by a lively upscale bar and dining experience.
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We enjoyed our meal. The restaurant is clean and there are some interesting options on the menu, but nothing memorable for us.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

15 of us ate there last night and we had an outstanding meal. We called around 5 PM to get on the waiting list and we were seated around 7:25 PM. We showed up at the restaurant around 6:45 being told we’d most likely be seated between 7 and 7:30. The quality of the food was outstanding with the lobster Rangoon and Korean ribs especially tasty as appetizers. Some of us had sushi and others special dinner meals including an excellent halibut and tuna steak. Strongly recommended!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Visited Blue Fins with company from NYC and had seen the restaurant owner on the FOX news zip trip a few weeks ago and the sushi was featured. I am not a sushi eater but they are and knew there were other things on the menu. I ordered the kobe beef burger medium rare. It was the driest piece of beef I have ever had in my life with not the slighest hint of pink. To take a kobe beef burger and ruin it was a shame. I know--it is a sushi restaurant but if you can't make a decent burger it should not even be on the menu. The slightest drizzle of aioli--could not even taste it and the wasabi pickles????
As far as the sushi eaters were concerned-- they thought is was OK but not the best they have had.

2  Thank aspet27
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Great fresh sushi. The sashimi are a "healthy size, and the special maki rolls are huge. About as good as it gets on Cape Cod.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Good sushi, Fresh fish, Great chefs, good service, good atmosphere. I will be coming back next time I'm in Massachusetts.