“Our favorite ice cream stop”
Review of Short 'n' Sweet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Short 'n' Sweet
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Chatham
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Friendly service, good ice cream, and proximity to the Old Colony Rail Trail (OCRT) made this a family favorite. The back of the shop is virtually right off the bike trail, while the front of the shop is right on Main Street. Has bike racks.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Was recommended to us by owner of rental house. Ended up in the middle of line with a camp of kids. When the head councilor told us to go ahead of them we were very appreciative. Unfortunately was met at the window by a very very rude older women, whom I assume was the owner. When told my family of 3 would have to wait for the camp to order, I said we have been waiting a while. We were told and I quote "I don't care" by assumed owner. So offended we decided to leave. My daughter was actually happy, afterwards said it looked dirty and the ice cream was scrappy looking. With the amount of ice cream places in the area, I recommend going somewhere else.

1  Thank Timeout2
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Always a favorite for us. This unassuming building houses the most delicious ice cream (about 70 flavors worth I think). The owners are always so nice and there's always a crowd eager to get their evening scoops. I love this place so much, I wear their blue tie dye shirt.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Old schoolhouse with tons of charm including a juke box. Outdoor seating too. Staff is great and there are way too many flavors to choose from - a good problem to have! Owners support all things Chatham. Kids of all ages encouraged to draw pictures that are hung around the room - AND kept in scrapbooks. Our kids love to find their old pictures each year. Very addictive - can stop in every night and we usually do!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Awesome selection of flavors. Try the Milky Way or black raspberry. Banana splits are great too. They have 2 counters-front door if really busy go around to the back where they have walk up window and benches. Friendly service but gets really busy around 8-10 Pm so pan accordingly.