“Awesome pizza crust!”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #33 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Great pizza - thin crust and lots of topping choices. Great salads too! Great find in pricey Chatham.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The last two trips we've been here we've attempted - and failed - to get pizza. Once the order was lost and the other we were quoted for an hour+ to get one pizza when they weren't that busy. Not worth the trouble when there are so many other great places to eat.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Skip it.

Extremely average pizza. I've been to other STs in the Boston area and they were very good. OTOH, the Chatham location was disappointing. About the only positive thing I can say was the music choice of a 1970 live Grateful Dead show. Then again, I'M sure other other diners would vehemently disagree with me on that.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We were leaving Chatham and were very disappointed with the lack of good lunch options and just needed to eat ANYTHING basically. We saw this place and gave it a shot. I was a bit annoyed because we chose a white pie that came out completely covered in tomatoes which defeated the purpose but whatever, it was fine, nice cheap lunch. They had corn hole outside to entertain us while we waited for the pizza to cook. Fine place to stop if you're in a pinch but don't go out of your way.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We ordered takeout pizza from this location and it was excellent. THIN crust, tasty toppings. We wish we had tried the pizza here before. I do indeed think it is the best pizza in Chatham. Carmines is also very good, but they have a thicker crust where I prefer thin crust.

Date of visit: July 2018