“Best pizza outside of New York”
Review of Carmine's

Carmine's
Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Had went there one night for dinner. Being we are both picky eaters and I have a nut and seafood allergy I figured we give it a shot! I had the calzone with ricotta, mozzarella, and spinach it was delicious! And my husband had a chicken parm hero which was good too! The dough was very tasty and was not flat like other places we have been outside of New York! Is a great place to try!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If it is for a slice or a whole pie, this place delivers perfectly done pizza. Service was great on the first visit and a bit spotty on the second. But hey, you're on vacation and at a pizzaria, so sit back and enjoy.
Being originally from Lancaster NY and working at a family owned pizza joint in the 70's, I know what good pizza is like. The crust is not thin like NY style or too thick like Chicago style. It's just right and cooked to perfection.

If you decide to eat on sight you will get it piping hot!

I loved the pizza so much we went back a second time the night before we headed home.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Once again, on a recent weeknight while in Chatham, Carmine's to the rescue! A phone call in and pick up one of the tastiest pizzas around. Always a treat!
Did spend an inordinate amount of time waiting in line to pay for it though!
Of al the things you could add to this busy pizza shop, to help speed things up, it is NOT a coffee bar which I hear is great! Perhaps there could be a separate line for pickups and pay?
Still too good a pie to pass up! Loved the pepperoni, mushroom and black olive!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Our kids have grown up visiting Carmine's during the summer. Best selection is the calzones-well-cooked on the outside and delicious on the inside. The pizza is very good and they are accommodating re: half one topping and the other. Usually very pleasant service. I believe the same lady has owned and managed this place since we have been going there. Salads are boxed but the greek is big enough for two as a starter. Very consistently good food.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Weve been going to Carmine's for years -- and its always delicious pizza. You want delicious pizza for lunch or dinner? This is your place in Chatham. Big pies, hand tossed, tons of toppings, cheap eats. A regular stop in for us...just go.

1  Thank MJSKS