“Love those onion rings and chowder”

Kream 'n' Kone of Chatham
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

It’s old-school here and we love that about it. We pop in once a summer on our way into town for clam strips, onion rings, and other fried fish. We prefer sitting outside at the picnic tables. It’s usually about $50 for our family of 4. You order at the counter and your number is called when your food is ready. Parking is plentiful. Long live Kream ‘n’ Kone!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We needed to have our summer fill of fried seafood. Kream n’ Kone got great reviews.
Off we went to check it out! It was lunch time so we decided to share a plate. The sea scallops and shrimp were incredible, the clams not so much! The place was meticulous and well organized. It is self service so do not expect to be waited on. Overall, we enjoyed a good meal for a reasonable price.

2  Thank Carolyn S
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is probably the best fried seafood restaurant I have visited. We shared a plate that came with a choice of two fried seafood options and french fries and onion rings. It was more than enough for two people and it was very tasty. Fries and rings were fresh and delicious. We chose shrimp and clam strips and both were fantastic. I was a big fan of their tartar sauce - uniquely lemony, really tasty. Our son got a kids meal and loved that as well. It was very crowded and a lovely day so all of the outside seating was taken and the inside booths were not big enough for our party of six and a highchair so we had to split up between two booths. There was a bit of a wait but not out of line with how busy they were. I always expect to pay a ton for food on vacation but pricing was very reasonable for a Cape Cod spot.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I was surprised to even find a place that had Gluten Free seafood! But this was by far the best restaurant I have ever eaten at!!!!!!!!! I went 4 times on my week vacation!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Favorful clam strips and onion rings top the favorites here with excellence. This would have been a five star but the fries were only average. I'd make this your go-to for fried seafood on the Cape.