“excellent seafood gluten free”

Chatham Fish & Lobster
Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 June 2018

very clean all seafood fried is gluten free they have afish market inside with a prepared seafood section the seafood was the best i've had in cape cod they give you plenty to eat forget about the others and try this you'll be back for more enjoy loved the seafood so much i even boought a cap p.s. risotto was terrible underseasoned everything elso was fine

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Chatham Fish and Lobster does a brisk take-out business during the summer months. The fish and chips were excellent. The cod was flaky, well-breaded and moist. Fries were crispy. The cole slaw was bland, bit that’s not why you should try this establishment. Plenty of seating inside and out. Also great place if you want fresh seafood to take away.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stopped here with two friends because one is gluten free. I ordered the fish and chips. The chips were good, fish serving was generous, but the gluten-free batter came out thin on the fish and peeled off when I didn't want it to. Not much crunch and not very tasty. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Fish and chips were excellent but the Lobster roll was one of the smallest Ive ever had.
their website shows the Lobster roll loaded with lobster but when i got mine it was very underwhelming in size. Dont mind paying a premium price but at least fill the roll up high.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Love the gluten free fried clams here. It is such a treat to be able to eat fried clams being gluten free. I stop in at least once a month when I am visiting the cape to get my gluten free fried clams. To my surprise when I stopped in Memorial Day weekend for my fried clams I saw a sign for gluten free clam chowder and once again it is hard to find so I jumped at the chance to have some. It was delicious!!! It was a GREAT lunch. Recommend this place for everyone whether you are gluten free or not because it is delicious.