“Amazing food and super cosy!”

Del Mar Bar & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Del Mar Bar & Bistro is a popular Chatham nightspot for eating, drinking and socializing, featuring creative bistro entrees, wood fired thin crust pizzas, specialty drinks, an extensive wine list and a great selection of draft beer. Warm, contemporary atmosphere with a large bar. Dinner only. Live Jazz Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday in summer.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Food was amazing, I had the honey seared tuna I think it was called and it was absolutely delicious!! Service was great, the girl that served us was super friendly and polite! My favourite thing was the atmosphere of the restaurant which I can only describe as cosy! The restaurant isn't overly bright and is covered in fairy lights which I love!! Will definitely be visiting again in the near future to try something else from the menu!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Exceptional restaurant in Chatham. Unique dishes on the menu, all extremely tasty. Our favorites were the Lobster Tostada appetizer and the pork belly appetizer. Steaks were delicious entrees. Good pizza's and good choices for children. Very difficult to get reservations so plan ahead!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had early reservations (5:15 on a Monday night was all that was available), so we just weren't hungry enough to take full advantage of this great-looking menu. Our appetizers were delicious, as were the cocktails. It was refreshing to see a varied and sophisticated (without being stuffy) menu on the Cape. While we love fried clams & lobsters, the Del Mar offered a refreshing change. Everything we saw being served looked great, too.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious meal. We were a group of 8 ...6 adults 2 kids. We had a bunch of appetizers to begin ...clam chowder , salads and a few pizzas. The spicy sausage pizza was outrageous. We also got a margarita pizza and pepperoni pizza. I did not care for those as much because the sauce was much sweeter which I do not care for. However my niece and nephew ate them both happily. For main dishes a few of us had the salmon and I had the roast chicken which was terrific. Perfectly seasoned and accompanied by spinach and potato gnocchi. Would have loved a bit more spinach in the dish but the gnocchi were light and perfect. Highly recommend this dish. For dessert we had a chocolate lava cake ( tasted good but would have preferred warmer with an oozy center ), Mississippi mud pie ( awesome ...love the Oreo crust) and pistachio gelato. Would definitely return. Definitely make reservations it was a very busy restaurant. There was also live music which was really nice.

1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Final stay of holiday having been in Boston and Hyannis to date. This is by far the best meal we have had.

Not sure if it is their signature dish but the halibut was fantastic.

Service was excellent and the ambience was enhanced with a jazz band

Highly recommended