“Cape's best burger”
Review of Mom & Pops Burgers

Mom & Pops Burgers
Ranked #22 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Our unique menu reflects who we are – Mom was born in the Pampanga province of the Philippines and moved to Southern California when she was little. Pops is a New Englander from Meriden, Connecticut. We met in San Francisco and how we arrived Cape Cod is a long story which we would be happy to tell to you in person in our restaurant, Mom & Pops!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have not tried every burger joint on the Cape but I have tried enough to know M&P is one of the best on the Cape. Its always crowded but service is speedy. Family and allergy friendly for our peanut allergic son.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived late in Chatham and went to nearby M&P’s for dinner. First time visit. Two had great hamburgers, while I had a good chili dog. Good selection of draft beers. Plan to revisit.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Mom and Pop’s for dinner with our 3 year old and 2 month old. We ate outside and there was shade. My husband and I had the California burger- lots of fresh avocado slices! Our daughter had a hot dog and said “yum yum yum!” The fries are good, too! I gave it 4 stars just because I thought the buns were a little sweet ( tastes like a Portuguese sweet muffin) but others may really like that!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Visited last season and was unimpressed with quality of burgers and fries. Nothing has changed in my opinion.

Good concept of burger centric menu with plenty of outdoor seating as well as indoor tables. Generally very busy owing to the absence of other fast food burger options in Chatham. Nice beer selection as an added benefit.

Burgers are overdone, fries are served warm, not hot, even for take out orders making this only a small step above McDonalds, BK, etc. Oddly enough no mushrooms are available as a topping option even with a myriad of other choices.

Not sure what the fuss is over Mom and Pops but I'd rather go for a juicy burger and hot fries several steps West at the seafood place.

2  Thank fcarr
Reviewed 18 August 2018

went last week for lunch with Mrs., and they were busy - ordered 2 cheeseburgers, a fry and a beer. Beer was good , fries ok, but the burgers were very very salty. My wife asked for a replacement and they were more than kind and quickly provided a replacement and this time I asked for no salt. No problems. I have been eating and cooking hamburgers for decades - I could not describe the alien flavor of the meat! Seeing the reviews many love the flavor - we won't be back as we thought the new Mcdonalds quarter pounder had more and better flavor. Maybe a bad day - sitting inside became problematic from all of the smoke wafting from the kitchen - oh well - some times you win, some times you lose -

3  Thank opopinion