US$89
Ocean View Motel(Centerville)
US$233
Craigville Beach Inn(Centerville)(Great Value!)
US$166
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)
US$222
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$132
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$233
US$201
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$212
US$132
US$247
US$222
All reviewsthe lemon ricotta pancakescraigville beachcape codfour seas ice creamusb portswonderful hostscarriage houselandscaped groundslovely bed and breakfastbreakfast was amazingbeach chairsthe main housecharming b bshort walk to the beachkoi pondwe loved our stayfeel right at home
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We spent five nights at the LDI and had a wonderful time. Our welcome pack was amazing; lots of leaflets on what to do and see, restaurants in the area and examples of of how to spend your day in the upper and lower Cape. Biscuits, sweets and water were provided every day. The attention to detail was outstanding and they even provided towels, sun umbrellas and chairs for the beach.
The breakfasts were a four course meal, the chef, Dennis prepared everything from scratch with local produce and had a "special" everyday. You usually started with a smoothy, fruit, juice and a home made cake followed by anything else you could wish for, waffles, pancakes, french toast, bacon, eggs etc. I had some of my all time favourite breakfasts there. Perhaps Dennis should do some cookery courses!
Kate is a mine of local knowledge and is always happy to help and advise you on your outings. You could not find a more helpful, cheerful and professional couple.
The rooms are well decorated and ours had a small terrace overlooking the very pretty garden.
Would love to return.

Room Tip: Don't forget to enjoy drinks, cheeses etc every evening which are provided for guests in the dining room
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank foursomefamily
Reviewed 24 June 2011

It was our first time in Cape Cod and my husband and I couldn't have had a better time. Kate and Dennis were fantastic hosts. I've never had such delicious breakfasts (and they lasted us all day!), and I love how they use local products from the New England area. Our room was beautiful, quiet, and thoughtfully appointed. Kate had many ideas and travel recommendations for us and we were glad we took her advice as we enjoyed great food and beautiful drives during our stay. Can't wait to go back - we're already planning our next trip!

Room Tip: the high loft was spacious and private
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bell_810
Reviewed 21 June 2011

My boyfriend and I spent our first vacation on the Cape here at the LDI and loved every second of it. We definitely felt welcomed and were accommodated for arriving much later than planned. The food was by far the most incredible we have ever had-hence worth everypenny spent. The towels were soft, the bed squeaky but comfy, and u got to use name branded soaps and shampoos in their roomy bathroom. Our hosts were non intrusive but super friendly in every way. Plus there is afternoon cheese and fruit with your choice of wine. oh and he breakfasts are dIVINE to say the least. Get the specials offered you won't ever be disappointed. Especially since your cook is a chef. Yum yum yum!!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Kate and Dennis are marvellous hosts - welcoming and friendly but, at the same time, professional. They had produced their own literature on areas of interest and were happy to chat about places they thought we would enjoy visiting.

When we arrived in the evening, we were offered wine, coffee or a cold drink together with cheese and biscuits. Our en-suite room was very tastefully decorated, exceptionally clean and comfortable.

The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of menu - Dennis is renowned for his culinary skills and we were not disappointed! It was a friendly relaxed atmosphere at breakfast with guests chatting to each other.

We can not recommend the Long Dell highly enough - we only wish we could have stayed longer than the two nights we'd booked.

Moira (Hertfordshire UK)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Myself and three friends were travelling around New England and at first look, struggled to find a place to stay in Cape Cod until I found out about the small town of Centerville...I was so pleased I booked the Long Dell Inn.
When driving from Boston to Cape Cod, I knew as soon as I drove down the quiet street of Main St, that I had made the correct decison. The Long Dell Inn is a lovely house, with a lovely and very well maintained lawn. We arrived just in time for the fantastic wine/cheese/snacks hour, so once Kate had shown us to our (lovely) rooms, we tucked in and had a browse through the many leaflets Kate had with activities and places to visit in Cape Cod.
As well as the lovely rooms, quaintness and quiet location of the Inn, Kate adds little extras such as home made cookies in the room, the most informative welcome pack I have ever seen with information on the area, Cape Cod itself and a brilliant suggestive 1 or 2 day itinerary and best places to visit etc, as well as free postcards, restaurant reviews and information on the local area.
My party stayed in the Seabird and Peaceful rooms, both of which were lovely and clean, with cable TVs, ensuites and air conditioning.
Last but not least I must mention the breakfast - the BEST breakfast I've ever had. Denis (a professional chef) is fantastic. The breakfast is four course and our particular breakfast consisted of homemade frozen fruit smoothie to start, followed by 'homebaked good of the day' - delicious! - cooked breakfast (there is also a special on offer which changes daily) and frozen grapes which were great too. In additon to this there is fresh juices, teas/coffee, home made granola (best I've had) and yogurts and cereals etc.
Overall I would most definitely, without a doubt, recommend staying here and hopefully will get the chance to return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends