“perfect!”

Barnacle Snack Bar
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Right across the street from Craigville beach. You can walk up in your cover up away from seagulls. Food quality was very decent- prices reasonable. Fish tacos were the best. We tried the clam strip rolls, chicken sandwich and the burger - all good. There are tables and chairs, tissues. Once you are done- go back to the beach. we loved it!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Location for snack bar-awesome. Decent price, fast service. Would not recommend clam strips. My friends got scallop rolls and said they were very good.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Okay so you really wouldn't trust a snack bar pizza usually but I peeked inside to see if it really was brick oven or not before ordering. So clean and the pizza was delicious. We ordered the Hawaiian and mozz. Sticks. The small was more than enough for 2 people, we even had left over. Would definitely recommend especially if your sick of beach sea food.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The shrimp tacos were the best I ever had and it was a large portion. Unlike my friends fried clam plate. There were only a few clams and they did not look too good. My friend said they were fair. My friend got the lobster roll, that looked really good. All lobster, very little mayo. It's the perfect place if you are at the beach across the street. Otherwise, I would not go there.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I feel guilty only rating it "average", but it's a snack bar. Convenient. Fast service. Decent food. Was satisfied and we would eat there again.