“A Pleasant Lunch at Amber Road Cafe”
Review of Amber Road cafe

Amber Road cafe
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This place is so crowded on weekends and at the peak of the lunch hour that the wait can be long, and parking in the lot can be a challenge. That being said, the food is very good, and freshly prepared, so there is a reason for the wait. My husband enjoyed his tuna melt and my Reuben was by far the best deli-style sandwich I have had since moving to the Boston area several years ago.

The menu offers an array of breakfast items, sandwiches and salads. A lot of dishes emphasize the current craze for bacon, and more non-bacon items would enhance the variety.

The space is pleasant enough but some more dramatic, larger-scale artwork would make it much more attractive.

The other thing I noticed was poor ventilation. If you do not care for the lingering smell of all that bacon, you may be put off. A better exhaust fan would be a help, since there is no fresh air to ward off cooking odors.

This is pretty much the best breakfast/lunch in town, and perhaps the area. Give it a try.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Came here with my sister for lunch and really enjoyed it. We shared the arugula salad with peaches and burrata and the lobster blt sandwich. Both were excellent! We could give the food a 5 and the service and atmosphere a 4. We will definitely come back!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Great place to get brunch, but can get very crowded on the weekend. Try to go early and add your name to the list. Despite the long crowd, the line moves fast. The prices are a little bit high but the menu has a great variety of options and the food is always fresh.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Waited in line on a very hot day for 45minutes but figured if people were waiting like this it must be good. I was not disappointed!! The food was excellent! What wonderful different kinds of things that you don't see anywhere else. The Bloody Mary was almost a meal of it's own. (bacon, jalapeno pepper, etc.) I had a panini that was the best and freshest I've ever had.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I go to Amber Road every so often. The food is great (especially the pancakes), and the staff are friendly. Only negatives are the parking is sometimes tricky and the hours of business can be limiting. Definitely worth a visit.