“Great Stir Fry”

Stir Crazy
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Southeast Asian Restaurant, Cambodian Cuisine and Sushi Bar. Families own restaurant Sine 1989.
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We live nearby and so we mostly get our food to go. The food is delicious, the vegetables are fresh and the staff is friendly. The restaurant is conveniently located right off the highway. We haven’t tried everything on the menu, but everything we did try has been excellent and we mostly like the stir fry dishes. Bon Appetit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant. We love Cambodian Cuisine.
It was a Saturday night and we both got the craving at the same time. It was 6:08p.m., and we were in the car. At 7:08p.m. we were on Cape, and at 7:15p.m. we were seated. Our waitress recognized us, and brought us two Mai Tais. Yummy!
Our appetizers were BoPa’s (owner & chef) special finger rolls. We also ordered the dumplings. Omg! So delish!
Again, my husband ordered the LakLak. He loves this dish so much that he orders the same thing every time.
I tried a new dish with steak, loads of vegetables, brown rice and a scallion & peanut sauce. The dishes are so full. I can never finish my whole meal, however it could be because I like to leave room for the ginger ice cream with ginger cookies.
Over the years the restaurant incorporated a large sushi bar in one of the other rooms, and it is always a busy place.
There is never a wait to be seated.
The bar is an added plus if you choose to eat at the bar.
The Staff is always pleasant, friendly, and quick!!
We love this restaurant!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We always like to try Cambodian restaurants when we are in a town that has one. Stir Crazy is a very nice Cambodian/Sushi/Vietnamese/Thai restaurant. We stuck with the Cambodian style dishes and they were very good. The food was good enough we went back a second night. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The decor is beautiful. It's dim and calm. Food is hot, savory and just plain great. A little bit pricey, but worth a spoil for yourself. The cold desserts were amazing, my new favorite is Mango cheesecake, drizzled in condensed milk. Would definitely come again. A small place but gorgeous decor. I think they have a bar area, I saw a counter and wine glasses hanging from the ceiling. Also- for those looking to see a GhostHouse, there's one hanging from the ceiling. It's quite beautiful.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I have been there for a lunch several times and always get the shrimp stir fry. The vegetables ...pea pods, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, onions and shrimp are perfect not over or under cooked. The rice of course is just right and her sauce is wonderful. The moment the dish is put in front of you the aroma is intoxicating. The food is obviously made to order and it shows.
The service is friendly and space is clean. The prices are fair especially for the quality. My favorite restaurant in all of Bourne.

Been to Stir Crazy? Share your experiences!