“Fun place”

Captain Al's Restaurant & Tiki Bar
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: Captain Al's Restaurant and Tiki Bar is a favorite among locals and vacationers alike. We are a family style restaurant adjoining Continental Marina and overlooking Buttermilk Bay. Our large partially enclosed deck offers guests fantastic water views as they enjoy a refreshing cocktail or meal with friends or family. Captain Al's is known for its overstuffed lobster roll but also offers a complete range of scrumptious appetizers, crisp salads and mouthwatering sandwiches and entrees. All of which can be paired with a wide selection of beer, wine and alcoholic beverages. There is always something for everyone. We invite you to come by car or small boat to share our beautiful views, delicious food, refreshing cocktails and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has great energy quality food and helpful Waitstaff. A little hard to find because it's in the back of a warehouse but highly recommend finding it!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Nice outside deck, great service friendly staff. Good for couples family or traveling alone, ice cold beer after a day at the beach or a walk along the canal. The food was very good too, nice fish plates and pretty darn good lobster salad plate. Worth checking out not too expensive either.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

At one time Captain Al's was one of my favorite restaurants. Recently I had some guest over and bragged how the food, drinks and setting of Captain Al's was so great and treated them to lunch. We started with drinks. I have had their drinks many times before especially the pina colada's. I know what they usually taste like there. This time they forgot the rum. Everyone noticed immediately. It was so bad I had to send them back which I never do for fear of retaliation. They made us more drinks and they were acceptable but barely. The food was good but not up to their usual standards. I hope this is not the beginning of a good restaurant going downhill or of penny pinching to increase profits.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I have been in my former state of Massachusetts visiting relatives,friends attending my annual family reunion and my ,can't believe it, 50 th High school reunion. I now live on Ft Myers beach Florida and I love Mass but miss my new home so Captain Al's was a great choice for a Tiki bar lunch. I had a friend visiting from Vermont and my daughter . All three of us love any restaurant on the water and my friend was requesting a restaurant with a good lobster roll so Captain Al's was my choice. You have to wait to be seated and we requested outside seating on the partially covered deck that overlooks a marina and inner bay. There is some available docking so you can boat over something I've done many times when I did live here. Our pleasant waitress came immediately to take our drink order and answer any questions about the menu. I have in the past had the large lobster roll for $24.99 but I have found the petite one for $14.99 more than adequate. You have a choice of lobster salad,mayo or drawn butter on the side,we all opted for mayo on the side with our lobster sitting pretty in the toasted hot dog roll. We all had a different side potato salad for the Vermont lady,onion rings for my daughter and sweet potato fries for me. If you want a great lobster roll and a different setting than a seafood restaurant ,Captain Al's is a great choice.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in while boating thru the Cape Cod Canal for a fantastic lunch at Captain Al's. The place was packed but the service was great as was the food. Highly recommend!