“Delicious Burger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My fiancee and I can stopped in for lunch on the recommendation of a local. We split the Maxx Burger, which was cooked perfectly. I also had the Caesar Salad, which was good.

Our server was very friendly and made sure all of our food came out quickly. We sat outside on the patio area and recommend that you do as well!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The food was average. They were having issues getting clean glasses so drinks were slow. I had the pork chop which was very good. If you like you're broccoli firm this is the place. The mashed potatoes were a little dry.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Booked a table for a last night in MA as it was just around the corner from Yoga...
Promptly seated, supplied with menus and not rushed for a change.
Drinks ordered including a good martini, we shared a calamari appetiser which was delicious and huge. I had the quinoa bowl for mains which was delicious.
Throughout the meal our server was super helpful.
A great evening was had. I will be back next trip.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The restaurant exceeded my expectations! This was a convenient mid-way point to meet a friend. I had been to one of the other Burton's, a chain steak house and was not overly impressed. The Westford location changed my opinion about the company completely. Superb service, great food and atmosphere. Everything was perfect. Obviously management has hired the right people who understand how to provide excellent service in an upscale establishment. The food was great. Service at the bar and cocktails were also excellent. I will definitely return. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We've dined here several times over the past few years with a large group and the experience has been consistently 'excellent'. Very healthy oriented menu with plenty of salad options, lean proteins and even a Paleo section. We've usually dined here with an extended family grouping that has a wide range of ages and everyone seemed able to find something to satisfy their personal preferences. The service for us has always been first rate. I would highly recommend.