Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
US$123
Hilton Garden Inn
US$120
PricelineUS$123
Vio.comUS$123
HurbUS$130
1,145 results
All reviews front desk staff business trip nice stay very nice hotel complimentary breakfast fitness center mall microwave renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Nice hotel - next to RT 95 north and south. Hotel is a bit aged but very clean and comfortable. TV selection was OK but not great. Need more sport channels i.e. MLB, NFL, etc. They do offer NESN for Red Sox and Cox for Celtics - that was great. Like ALL Garden Inns they have one of the BEST breakfast's in the world. Great staff - very helpful.

2  Thank WoodyFL
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington. I am happy you enjoyed the cooked-to-order buffet breakfast. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Recently I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a business meeting. The staff was friendly and helpful during the snow storm that consumed the region while I was here. Despite being a bit locked in the staff was helpful and friendly and there restaurant/bar area acomodated our needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us during the snow storm and for sharing your experience. I am delighted to hear you staff was accommodating even though you felt trapped in the hotel. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Burlington area.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Convenient location. Great breakfast. Close to lots of restaurants. Staff is very helpful and friendly. My room was immaculate Pool and exercise room. Easy on/off of I95. The room cookies in the evening when returning from met tings is a nice touch

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden In Burlington and for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am delighted to hear the staff was pleasant and you enjoyed your room. I look forward to to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Great staff, Hotel way past its prime, Shabby and worn out. This place needs remodel badly. Competing hotels less expensive and newer. Needed extended stay, tried to negotiate with sales manager. He could not even com close to what his next competitor do. The competition offered rate at 2/3 of the HGI offer and the competitor was a much newer better facility than this hotel. Wnt stay here again unless a complete remodel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ed W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear the staff was great. I am sorry to hear this was diminished by the condition of the hotel. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We stayed here as part of a bigger wedding party, the rehearsal reception party taking place in the ball room of the hotel. We had a lot of questions, coordination issues, special wishes - and they did answer all of those with grace and a smile ... and correct... Room was very nice, big, clean, nice bathroom. Situated ideally for Revolutionary War history tours. To Boston... not so good, due to traffic.Breakfast was nice, as you could order items.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear our property was able to help you with this magical time in your life, especially when everything is done with a smile. I hope to welcome you back to our property in the future.