“AMAZING SEAFOOD IN A FRIENDLY LITTLE BAR!”

Tommy Doyle's Pub & Grill
Ranked #4 of 180 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I was up on business and asked for a recommendation for a place to have seafood and a few drinks for five people. Tommy Doyle's was recommended with the caveat it was a small local bar that we would enjoy but nothing fancy. This was everything I was hoping for, quiet enough to talk and busy enough for us not to disrupt the place with our joking around and laughter. Good beer selection and a full bar (no single malt Scotch though - did have Jamesons), and the seafood was amazing. Started off with lobster bisque, which was very good. The special of the night was two lobsters for $14.99, and they were delicious! Finished off with a half dozen oysters for desert. Another in our party had the Lobster Roll and said it was great too. That is just the tip of the iceberg for the extensive menu, you could probably eat there for a month and not have the same thing but with two lobsters for $14.99 I knew what I was having! All in all prices were great and the food outstanding.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff, good portions and FRESH FOOD!!...Perfectly retro in style and ambiance! ! Just minutes off rt 24.

1  Thank Brett W
Reviewed 26 April 2016

All the seafood is fresh daily. The portions are good size and friendly help. The 2 lobster special is great value.

1  Thank X8779OZpaul
Reviewed 23 March 2016

They have great sandwiches, and many people order the lobster there, although I have not. Awesome staff,and all locations serve the same great food.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I have been eating at Doyle's on Pearl Street and the Doyle's in Brockton on East Ashland Street, both have excellent food and I highly recommend to anyone. My favorite is the seafood, and the steaks are good also. I love the chicken wings, they are the biggest around, excellent! The pizza is also a good choice, I love the Doyle's special, my favorite.