“Fresh seafood, personable staff...”
Review of McMenamy Seafood

McMenamy Seafood
Ranked #23 of 186 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: McMenamy Seafood provides Seafood, Sea Scallops, Cocktail Shrimp, Salmon, Oysers, Lobster Meat in the Area MA 02301
Reviewed 4 November 2015

The seafood is always great, the wait staff are friendly and informative....
Cocktails and beer/wine is available , reasonably priced...
When I'm in Brockton , This is the restaurant I know will have something on the menu that I will enjoy eating....

Reviewed 7 October 2015

I was in the mood for a lobster roll, so this place was recommended to us. It's kind of a dive. You order at the counter, then they bring you the food. The lobster roll was very good, although most of the plate was french fries. Didn't care for the cole slaw. My husband had the Haddock plate (fried) which was a very generous portion and very good. The staff there could not have been any nicer or friendlier. They brought us a wine tasting from the bar so I could pick which wine I wanted to order. They also had Blue Moon on tap. We also ordered fried ice cream, which was just okay. The food was good, but not sure I would rush back. The staff made it a nice evening.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I loved the old McMenamy's however this is not the best anymore. Every time I have eaten fish and chips - the fish batter is really really dark along with the fries. They do not change their oil very often. It is also dry in texture. I cannot speak to anything else.

1  Thank 905walkers2014
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Before a movie, we decided to stop in at McMenamy's and we're glad that we did. We went for a Captains Platter and I not one for scallops actually enjoyed them as well as the rest of the plate. From the onion rings to the haddock, everything was delicious! Full bellied clams cooked to perfection. The best part is not feeling like I ate a mouth full of heavy, weighed down grease. It was a light and fluffy dish. The nautical theme of the place was clean and the service pleasant. I would surely return.

1  Thank vaneli034
Reviewed 22 April 2015

There use to be more of these restauants, but they've downsized quite a bit. Still decent food at average prices.