“Best food and service”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: SugarCane was open for its business in March 2008 We are a small establishment who want to be part of community. SugarCane is the place that you can be very comfortable even you are by yourself, or be in the company with your friend and love one. You! As our customer that makes us what it is today. We are considering a great privilege to serve you and to have you as ours customer. Our Menu items are combinations ofThai | Korean | Chinese | Japanesemade only with the freshest ingredients and cooked fresh to order. Gluten-free dishes are available.
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Sugarcane has unbelievable food and great service. The Bento box selection at lunchtime is incredible and is a great value. I've been in numerous times and the food is always fresh and the people are always friendly. I really enjoyed the pineapple fried rice and for a couple of dollars they added it to my Bento box. Totally worth it.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Have been a regular for a few years now and never had a problem with the food. But the service has gone down during the last few visits. Went for a dinner, was rushed during the closing time and then when a couple of my friends didn't add the tip, we were questioned. This was not acceptable.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I just picked up takeout for the first time from there tonight. I must say that it honestly was the best meal I've had in months. It was hot, fresh, and absolutely delicious. I'm very pleased and will be back again soon to try another one of their meals. The staff was very helpful as well when placing the order as I was a little confused about a couple of menu items.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

When in mood for quick Thai food this place is good, not the best IMHO but is decent. Good apps and main dishes. Small dining area but cozy. Yes I would return.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I am not a huge fan of Asian food. However the sugarcane gets my vote and regular visit. Not often but when we want Asian this is where a head. Food is well prepared and varied. Plenty of food. Wait staff is great. Attentive but not intrusive.