“Perfect Al Fresco dining as close to the water as you are going to get in Brewster”
Review of Ocean Terrace

Ocean Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ocean Terrace. The place to begin the party or to wind down over drinks at sunset. A stunning mix of old and new, Ocean Terrace features a hip outdoor bar and dining area adjacent to the historic Nickerson Mansion, with two fire bowl lounges and breathtaking views of Cape Cod Bay. At Ocean Terrace indoors, three intimate dining rooms in the Mansion have been preserved to reflect the turn-of-the-century period of the Nickerson family. Ocean Terrace outdoors offers a stunning view of Cape Cod Bay and dining under the stars. Join us and take in the best view of the bayside of Cape Cod.
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stayed at Ocean's Edge so getting there was easy. Beautiful outdoor seating. The food and service were both good, we had a nice night.

RickSchatz, Manager at Ocean Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your meals and the level of service our staff provided. We look forward to welcoming you back for future meals. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

The staff and service are very good and friendly, and the food is actually not bad, but absolutely not worth the money. If you want to go for the view, do it at lunch.

RickSchatz, Manager at Ocean Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service and your meals. We are fortunate to offer beautiful views of Cape Cod Bay from our terrace. Thank you for your feedback, as it is always welcomed.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Svet was great and it's a great view.

The appetisers main course and dessert were all perfect.

RickSchatz, Manager at Ocean Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your meals and the level of service Svet provided. I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Today my family and I went to Ocean Terrace and had amazing service. Our server, Svet, took excellent service of us and was very passionate in what he was doing. I hope to be served by him again if I ever go there again. He also took a selfie with my son. Thank you for everything, Svet!!!

RickSchatz, Manager at Ocean Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and the level of service you provided. I will be sure to pass along you kind words. Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Though we felt this food was not worth the high price, the staff was friendly, the atmosphere lively and we enjoyed ourselves. i would recommend the cheesecake for dessert, which was the highlight of the meal.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the ambiance and the cheesecake. It has become a guest favorite. We look forward to welcoming you back for future meals. Thank you again.