“Dinner out”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

85/100 - Food not quite up to previous years' standard, but very respectable nonetheless. Service excellent as always.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We ate at Chills Bistro while vacationing in Brewster two weeks ago. We had heard about their excellent food and were not disappointed. My husband had the lamb and I had the Ahi Tuna--both were cooked to perfection and both tasted and looked amazing. My appetizer of Cape Cod Mussels was fantastic--I love shell fish and these mussels were very fresh and cooked just right. The atmosphere is very inviting--we had a corner table that was very intimate and romantic. The staff was outstanding. We will certainily go back next time we are on Cape Cod.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our evening was a comedy of errors on the part of our server. We heard more "I'm Sorry" from the server, bread person and water person than I have ever heard in an evening. First, my husband asked about the Clam Chowder. He does not eat pork and asked the waitress if the chowder had any meat. She replied that she was not sure. He politely asked her to check with the chef and let him know. She then answered that she was sure the chowder did not have meat in it. When the chowder arrived, my husband took a spoonful and looked at the soup which looked to have bacon in it. I tasted it and it did have bacon or some other kind of pork product. He had to send it back to the kitchen and request that it be removed from the bill. We never received bread and olives with our entrée. My husband asked if we could have some as the other tables around us did, and the waitress rolled her eyes in frustration that the bread person had not brought us bread/olives. I don't think she understand that at the end of the day, making sure the chowder was free of meat and that we had bread is ultimately her responsibility. Also, our water glasses were not refilled and sat empty probably for an hour. The service was very slow and the staff made many apologies about how the kitchen was backed up and not functioning correctly that evening. Since we were enjoying a nice evening out while vacationing, the slow service wasn't the worst part of the evening. The food was good, nothing spectacular or memorable but not bad. But the evening was overshadowed by the service experience. Clearly the restaurant hires new, unexperienced servers and does not provide them with the proper training and accountability. This was 1 of 4 dinners that we had in the Brewster/Dennis area and all of the restaurants we selected were under the fine dining category. I would rank this as 4 (lowest) compared to the others (Fin, Abba, Red Pheasant)

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to try late dinner with no reservations, turned away from a few places with a long wait. Tried the Bistro, they made us a spot and made us feel wanted. Wonderful dinner, great atmosphere.
Had dessert -strawberry rhubarb cobbler, wonderful !! Give Bistro a try, I think you'll like it.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

After a day of exploring PTown we headed back to Brewster for Father's Day meal. We were pleasantly surprised to learn of their prefix menu option! The native flounder entree was cooked perfectly and topped with a light caper cream sauce. The chocolate bread pudding was disappointing however the sticky toffee cake was wonderful! A definite thumbs up to this dining experience.