1,239 results
All reviews arbor village ocean edge resort bedroom villa linx restaurant arbor pool private beach cape cod full kitchen shark bah washer dryer tennis courts golf club main mansion the pub outdoor pool off season family vacation
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Celebrating birthday, anniversary, and a retirement, we wanted a relaxing place and returned here after 15 years away. The Villages rooms were large and well set up. Kitchen area had fridge, microwave, stove top, dishwasher, and sink. Nice sitting area overlooking a pond. Queen bed and plenty of clothes storage. There also was a washer dryer in the room. Remodeled golf course on property. Two indoor and three outdoor pools. Outdoor tennis courts are available. The Cape Cod Bike Path passes through the property. Mid Cape location provides easy access to beaches and restaurants all over the Cape.

Room Tip: Second or third floor has better view. Some overlook the golf course if you wish.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
BryanWebb, Manager at The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Happy birthday, happy anniversary, and congratulations on your retirement! We are so glad you chose Ocean Edge Resort for your celebration. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, our Nicklaus Design golf course, the pools, and the direct access to the 26-mile Cape Cod Rail Trail. Thank you for your feedback, as it is always welcomed. We look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate future milestones.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We were thrilled to have Ocean Edge Resorts as our host hotel for our wedding guests. Everyone enjoyed their stay. The staff happily welcomed our guests with the Welcome Bags we assembled. The rooms were incredible and perfect for getting ready before the wedding as well as mingling with family and friends after the wedding. Everyone enjoyed going to Bayzo's Pub for some drinks and the amazing view of the water from the mansion. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Thank you for making our wedding weekend so special!

Room Tip: beautiful views from the mansion, but villas provide lots of space and amenities
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
BryanWebb, Manager at The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for allowing us to play host! I am so pleased you and your guests had such a wonderful stay – from the wedding festivities to your time in Bayzo’s Pub – and that you were impressed by the level of service you received. We look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate future milestones. Thank you again for your kind feedback.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 days for a hockey tournament. We stayed at the Arbor Villas. The location of the Resort is beautiful especially the Main Mansion and the restaurants were good but pricey. Golf course is gorgeous! The villas where we stayed were old and the beds were very uncomfortable. Shower was small & bathroom very small. Nothing was dirty just for the money I felt it should’ve been more updated.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
BryanWebb, General Manager at The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the grounds and our location on Cape Cod Bay. I apologize for your disappointment with your accommodations, and also apologize if the bed’s discomfort affected your sleep. I hope you enjoyed your time at the hockey tournament. Thank you again for your feedback, as it is always welcomed.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I attended a professional conference at Ocean Edge where the lodging was in the villas and the presentations and meals were at the Mansion. The distance between lodging and conference venue was inconvenient even with the shuttle service. The fitness center and pools were also inconveniently located. Steps were the villa buildings and parking areas which made loading and unloading a challenge. Water views were distant to non-existant. The food was nothing special. Communication with event staff prior to the conference was slow. I would not return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank mom2mggm
BryanWebb, Manager at The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge. I apologize for your disappointment with your experience, and that you found the layout of our property inconvenient. I also apologize for the delayed communication prior to the conference. When you have the chance, I invite you to contact me directly, so that I may learn more about your experience and address these concerns with our staff. Thank you again for providing your feedback, as it is always welcomed. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bryan.Webb@oceanedge.com

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Happy Hour was Great,Sam at front was awesome,Breakfast personnel wer hospitable,Room was not clean (Kitchen)
Special event was overpriced and boring.
They bragged on check-in about Great Fire-Pit that was NOT in use

Room Tip: Mashpee/Falmouth better areas of Cape
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
BryanWebb, Manager at The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge. I am pleased to hear that Sam and our wait staff provided exceptional service. I apologize that the kitchenette in your room was not clean upon arrival, as no one should have to experience this and it is not up to our standard. We encourage all guests to bring issues such as this to our attention during their stays, so that we may address them immediately. Our Ocean Terrace fire bowls are great for the cooler evenings. Unfortunately, Ocean Terrace outdoors along with the fire bowls close on Columbus Day each year due to the weather. I apologize if you were told otherwise. Thank you again for providing feedback, as it is always welcomed.