“So Tasty!!!!”

Cafe Asiana
Ranked #18 of 147 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My first time here & it was food was on "Point". Pick up 10 minutes!!! Food was fresh & hot & delicious!!! The Chicken Basil fried rice so was good. The wings were bland but cooked and crispy. Steak and peppers loved!! Chicken dumpling out of this world.
Not a fan of the crispy chicken rolls. Says it was ground chicken but didn't look or taste like it. Would def. go back again. The rice though!!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Ate here with family on a Saturday eve. (To be right up front Asiana was our second choice, behind a local Mexican restaurant that was PACKED...) Plenty of space here and we were not disappointed with our meal. The restaurant is small and basic, but clean - and the service was exceptionally fast. I'm not that experienced with Thai food, but the menu selections seemed to me to be somewhat unusual and creative. Very good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My family eats here often and we get delivery as well. The food is always very fresh and a great variety. Lots of Thai favorites, pad thai, peanut dishes and the best curry! Service is quick and friendly. Small place so it fills up quick.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank FamilyGuy02184
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I stumbled on this restaurant by accident when I was visiting a friend in the hospital in a nearby state. I ordered a lunch special of chicken with lemongrass which I really enjoyed. The lunch specials were reasonably priced and offered a nice variety. When I'm in this area again, I will definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017

My first visit, and I was very pleased with the food and service. The atmosphere was pleasant also. Parking iffy.

Date of visit: February 2017