“Delicious Drinks and Great Seafood”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Braintree
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Our new location in Braintree is making a splash. Designed to evoke memories of vintage seafood restaurants, the space offers as many seating options as fish in the sea. Those looking to satisfy any thirst (or hunger) for fun, can choose between our bar, oyster bar or table and booth seating alongside the open kitchen. In warm weather, a glass wall slides back to a large patio. Our menu includes all the Legal Sea Foods classics, but also some specialties of the house that will reel you in. And our late night menu, available Monday through Saturday, begins two hours before close. We're located right off of Route 93 in South Shore Place, across the street from South Shore Plaza.
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to have a quick business meeting followed by drinks on a Tuesday night. The new Legals has a beautiful atmosphere and vivid ambience. It was full of happy customers and we decided to have dinner with our drinks. Service was great and accommodating. If a Tuesday night is full, I can't imagine a Thursday, Friday or weekend night. The seafood casserole and ahi tuna were mouth watering. Great flavors and portions. Sorry but when the food arrived it smelled soooooo good that my appetite took over and didn't even think of taking pictures. And, it was absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We ate a lot of seafood over our 2 weeks in New England area. This was as good as other places we went but was the highest cost by far. Suggest you read other reviews in the area on Trip Advisor you should be able to find good seafood without paying these prices. Lobster rolls and swordfish blt were good but should have been at prices we paid. Shared Apple crisp desert we had lot better deserts at other restaurants during our time in the area. Service was great.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to this location. Food is good and service was great. Expect a wait during peak hours. Try the lobster!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here and it was fantastic. Loved the clam chowder. I had the fisherman's stew and it was so good. The servers were great, very friendly and helpful. Great wines. If I lived in the area I would eat there all the time.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

OK. I know this sounds crazy. But I intended to order seafood but noticed the crab and pepperoni pizza. Really! So I chatted with the server, Keri S, would suggested that I try it. Great recommendation. Great staff member. So, you try it.