“On my way home ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

So we stopped on our way home plus here cause my husband loves pizza so we decided to go here the waitress was amazing , the food amazing , but the Mojitos.. need a lot of improvements . Am from the Caribbean and we know Mojitos and it tasted like straight up liquor with 2 mint leaves in it . Great location just outside of the mall and it’s great because you can avoid all that traffic that goes to the mall .

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I want to say I waiter was a having a drink. Very scattered. Brought us the wrong salad. I asked for my salad first then apps. Got everything at once and the app order was wrong as well. Usually, we have a good experience. Chicken in the Caesar Salad was over cooked beyond dry and bland. Apps were ok.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a family dinner in the way home from Logan Airport. It is a convenient location right of the highway.

The wait was 15 minutes because they didnt have enough staff to serve the empty tables. We were eventually seated in the bar where the bartender was on his own to take care of the bar and about 6 booths. He did the best he could and we were fully satisfied with his service.

The food took a while, but it was good. The family all had burgers and I had the spicey chicken bbq sandwich.

For the quality of food that is served, the bill was pretty expense. A family of four with essentially sandwiches and 3 beers the bill was $100 with tip. Wow.

1  Thank TomtheTraveller7
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We had haddock and shrimp scampi. The meal had large portions with two sides. My friend got a goat cheese salad which she loved. Server was attentive and seemed to enjoy working with us. Great experience

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Got wrong food and service was rude. The waiter did not bring what we wanted. Do not go there. We will warn all our friends at least.