“Still great w/out a Groupon!!”

Campanale's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Campanale's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Went back without any "discount"...and still loved!!! Beer list is still lacking and wish they had drafts...BUT FOOD IS AWESOME and Staff exceptional!!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We were in Braintree on family business and needed a nice place for dinner. After some research we settled on Campanale's. A good choice! We were seated promptly at the time of our reservation and our server came over right away. The bread that came, almost immediately was good and went well with the accompanying Hummus.
We ordered a large caesar salad and I asked if we could share it among 3 and was assured that it was large enough. In fact it was large enough for four!
I ordered the chicken parmigiana and was so pleasantly surprised. Among the best I have ever eaten. The chicken stayed crisp under the sauce and cheese and it made it a very satisfying meal.
My husband ordered Chicken and Sausage La Rossa and found the dish delicious and very filling. The portions were large enough to share or to take home leftovers.
The only thing that was disappointing was the house Chianti, which was not at all tasty. Order a glass off the list and you will be totally happy

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Ordered the hot pastrami for lunch. Melted cheese, warm bun.Delicious, and the French fries were equally good. Chicken parm must have been just as great as my friend had a totally clean plate. Service excellent, but expect that as the only other customer left while we were eating. $25 for two lunches and a soda. Enjoyed the pastraimi so much that I went to the deli over the weekend and got some, to make lunch for myself today.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Dined here on a groupon which had actually expired a year ago and they honored the price I paid, nice. Made a 5:30pm reservation for a Monday night. It was fairly empty inside, but had a cozy, welcoming feel. No booths, all tables, but the decor made you feel like you were in someones home, and it was very pleasant, nothing fancy, just a warm Italian vibe. The hostess and server was very nice. Typical extensive Italian menu. Had a great glass of red wine and the veal parm and the chicken marsala. Both portions very large, took half of them home, and they were outstanding. Fresh and tender. Sauces delicious. The scali bread was meh, but the humus it came with was very good and home made. Would have preferred a different bread to dip into the humus, but that was minor. A great dining experience and recommend! Def want to go back!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I think Campanale's is awesome, the food, quiet atmosphere, service, staff are always perfect. Look forward to going with my good friends.