See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Very nice motel as Motels Sixes go. Pleasant staff, nice new no-carpet flooring. Iron and hair drier available by permission from the front desk. However, a rat in a box gets more consideration than their guests. The rooms are hermetically sealed. No opening windows, and hence are very stuffy. It is no more than a 5 minute walk to the T stop, which is convenient. Micro wave and refrigerator on first floor only.

Room Tip: Do not locate by the stairs, a very annoying buzzer, like a prison cell lock goes off all night
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Well,I didn't see Ted Danson,or Shelly Long from Cheers.I had time to stop at this beautiful room that was unavailable to available from my walk in Boston.The woman working at the front desk had great customer service with a lovely accent.Thank you Motel 6 for a comfortable night Cape Cod is on the list next time.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2016

My husband and I were looking to save some money on this one-night visit to Boston. We thought we would stay out of town and use public transportation. Motel 6, known to be a good value, was a big disappointment. First of all, the room, which was less than adequate, was $140 for a small room, one double bed, no amenities, scratchy towels, and a tiny bar of soap. The area was not the greatest, and there was no place to get a bite to eat in walking distance, so I am not sure why the price was so high for this room. What really put us off was that we had to give our driver's licences upon check in, and they were scanned and kept on file. We felt like we were criminals on probation, rather than a couple in their fifties, looking to have a nice time away. There was no closet, no chair, and a terrible shower, with bath towels the size of hand towels. If I had known what I was getting into, I'd have just gone into Boston.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JulietBarr
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Very close to the metro system, but make sure you avoid rush hour travel.
The hotel has no restaurant and so should be treated as sleeping accommodation only. There are eating places within five minutes by car. We were unable to work out how to cross the intersection by foot to the one fast food outlet we could see from the motel!
All in all, good value for a major city sightseeing few days.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are away from the car park and so gain in privacy and are quieter.
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We were only here 4-5 hours because we had an early morning flight. First thing that went wrong was there was an overnight cop in the parking lot. We inquired about it and they said it was a safe neighborhood but the cop was keeping kids from partying in the rooms. Second, there was a dog barking below us late in the night. Third, the people would hang out outside and talk loud. Fourth, they only gave us 2 pillows for 2 people. Lastly, we woke up at 2-3 in the morning to catch our flight and as we were walking downstairs, there was a homeless man leaning up against the a/c unit outside the hotel.

Room Tip: Very loud and quite expensive for a Motel 6.
1  Thank stacylgeorge407